Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - WYCLEF BRINGS 50CENTS TO HAITI DECEMBER 5TH POWWWWW!!!!!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WYCLEF BRINGS 50CENTS TO HAITI DECEMBER 5TH POWWWWW!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReineDiana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: WYCLEF BRINGS 50CENTS TO HAITI DECEMBER 5TH POWWWWW!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

EXCLUSIVE:

50 cent along side with wyclef and Haitian Fresh will be in haiti dec 5. This will be the biggest showw eva in haiti! Wyclef the king of Haiti & Mr. Haiti Haitian Fresh brings 50cents to Haiti! This is major!!! POwwwww!

Also Wyclef's album comes out in February. Hold him down by supporting and purchasing the album...He's opening doors for independent artists and it's time we give back as well.

Check out Wyclef tearin it down last night at 50Cent's fest

Check out behind the scenes footage of Wyclef's and Movado on the set of Wyclef's new video shot this weekend for "Hold On" 1st from the Wyclef Jean album coming in Feb.

The Name's HAITIAN FRESH - and he's making a name for himself in the AMI! Get Familiarerrrr YA DIG?! WE TAKING OVER!!!

HAITIAN FRESH AND THE GANG REPRESENTING! GET FAMILIARERRRRR LOL

Your boy Haitian Fresh with Maino at 50cent's festival last night

Your boy Haitian Fresh with LLoyd Banks at 50cent's festival last night

Your boy Haitian Fresh kickin' it with DJ Whoo Kid at 5ofest last night

LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
The Connextion is made! check out exclusive @50cent behind sceen footage with D-block Cory Maino Trav & FL own HAITIAN FRESH
http://bit.ly/Msu4d <<<<<Watch now
-------------------------------------------------------
WYCLEF JEAN!

freshprince of kompa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good to know Clef is doing Big thing ...and I know people in HAITI loves 50 cent ...

ReineDiana will this show be broadcast live on the internet Question

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good to know Clef is doing it like that.

I'll try and catch that show in December. (I hope it wont be all the way in Port Au Prince)

RoiHenri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MIND YOU, I DIN'T LOOK AT THE OTHER PIST YET....SO I MIGHT LOOK LIKE A JERK. BUT WHAT ABOUT RODRIGUE MILIEN. DID CLEF GET IN CONTACT WITH THE FAMILY YET Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Question

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RoiHenri wrote:
MIND YOU, I DIN'T LOOK AT THE OTHER PIST YET....SO I MIGHT LOOK LIKE A JERK. BUT WHAT ABOUT RODRIGUE MILIEN. DID CLEF GET IN CONTACT WITH THE FAMILY YET Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Question

Good catch, roi Henry!
Why priincess diana does not pass that message to wyclef about the rodrigue millien's post? Has not Wyclef used his music?
I could care less about wyclef bringing 50 cents in haiti. Twisted Evil
Shocked Shocked
Welcome to the gang!

Last edited by jeancelestin on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

fenito

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey hey se gwo koze papa.

Neg-Nan Pouli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks 4 the 411
I know 50 is BIG over there in HAITI....My favorite Rapper after 2-Pac.
Yo pran sa a a a a a a........
Kite'l pou yo!!!!!!!

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TALKING ABOUT PROPAGANDA...
Good luck to Haitian Fresh-Clef and 5 cents....but what do you really mean with that ...
The Name's HAITIAN FRESH - and he's making a name for himself in the AMI! Get Familiarerrrr YA DIG?! WE TAKING OVER!!!

HAITIAN FRESH AND THE GANG REPRESENTING! GET FAMILIARERRRRR LOL

Like you said he is making a name for HIMSELF in the AMI...and WE (the people) are NOT taking over anything...We as Haitian immigrants can only be happy each time that we see a Haitian American made it in music and in sport...but WE are NOT taking over just because an individual is successful....Let's get that clear...

That GANG (mentality) you mention is exactly what WE (concerned Haitians) try to stay away from and each time we see that Clef (Ambassador) is moving people towards that direction,...honestly it doesn't mean anything to us as a nation....

If I can see that Clef put Misty Jean and/or Nia, two ladies who can sing very well in English, two entertainers who have nothing to envy to Gloria Estefan/Jay Lo and Shakira when it comes to beauty and singing...then I would start to give some serious credits to Clef and talk about taking over...
What chances are they getting to work with real choreographers and singing coaches....?

So taking about getting familiar...here is what our poor nation is familiar with...
Taking 50c -10c-5cents to Haiti means nothing to me and the Haitian people....it will only mean another big pay day for 50 cents and Clef (and the GANG)....It would have been good if I see in your post that part of the profit will go towards something or anything for the many needs of Haiti...(at least buying some beds for the general hospital in P-A-P because people are giving birth in the hallway and in the streets...or for the prisoners that are sleeping on the floor)....No big concert means anything if the stars/producers will only cash in, increase their popularity, sell more cds and get back to the U.S...
And please don't even talk about Yele Haiti...it's just another NGO....Just like the others...yo bay bel devan....apre sa yo bal bel vag tou...

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
If I can see that Clef put Misty Jean and/or Nia, two ladies who can sing very well in English, two entertainers who have nothing to envy to Gloria Estefan/Jay Lo and Shakira when it comes to beauty and singing...then I would start to give some serious credits to Clef and talk about taking over...
What chances are they getting to work with real choreographers and singing coaches

Thank you Staff!

Quote:
So taking about getting familiar...here is what our poor nation is familiar with...
Taking 50c -10c-5cents to Haiti means nothing to me and the Haitian people....it will only mean another big pay day for 50 cents and Clef (and the GANG)....It would have been good if I see in your post that part of the profit will go towards something or anything for the many needs of Haiti...(at least buying some beds for the general hospital in P-A-P because people are giving birth in the hallway and in the streets...or for the prisoners that are sleeping on the floor)....No big concert means anything if the stars/producers will only cash in, increase their popularity, sell more cds and get back to the U.S...
And please don't even talk about Yele Haiti...it's just another NGO....Just like the others...yo bay bel devan....apre sa yo bal bel vag tou...

Thank you again! Neg la se poch li li we tande papa? Desan ayiti al enpresione moun Confused Shocked !

Lamantin52

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: WYCLEF BRINGS 50CENTS TO HAITI DECEMBER 5TH POWWWWW!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I hope you right because there is another big name on the market that's been flirting for a while now that's going to be in haiti Dec. 5th
This is going to be a great day for the haitian entertainment if you right because I know my source and I also trust my source. Just like the last time Clef was supposed to be in haiti for the haitian rap festial that took place last july with the same haitian fresh and they never made it. Good luck your rumor.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: