KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MELODI "YO BARE'M" (LISTEN TO DEBUT SINGLE)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BABYFACE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen renmen sa map tande a wi laa. yo bare m. Laughing

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

JMPerry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like what I hear so far....... The way each musician is showcased and given the time to introduce themselves to the listening audience. Good job guys, Keep it UP!!!!!!!

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

yayad

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: MELODI "YO BARE'M" (LISTEN TO DEBUT SINGLE)! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
This group is from MOUNT VERNON in New York and they go by the name of MELODI. The group members are the following

pictured in the banner are the main members of the group:
Carlito Brunache (left)
Richard Cantave (Top)
VaL Cantave (bottom)
Johnson Edouard (right)

Check out their debut single by the name of "YO BARE'M".

Click on the link below
http://www.zshare.net/audio/64012003fc823400/

ON BEHALF OF MELODI WE (THE ENTOURAGE OF THE BAND) WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS. IN THIS TRACK YOU HAVE THE CONTRIBUTION OF THE FOLLOWING MUSICIANS:
GUY BRICE-PRODUCER/KEYBOARD
TI WILL-GUITAR
LOULOU/KREYOL LA-GUITAR
TI ANSYTO/KREYOL LA-KEYBOARD
AND EACH MEMBER OF THE GROUP.
GUY BRICE IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCER. HE HAS A LONG RECORD PRODUCING AND CO-PRODUCING TEMPO, FIRST KLASS, MOONKOOL, REGINALD CANGE JUST TO NAME A FEW. WATCH OUT FOR MELODI PEOPLE! YOU WONT REGRET IT....
ALLO VAL! DEPOZE VOKAL...

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TI WILL nan SE LA RAJ.....

YAYAD (TI WILL) found a way POU LI BAY TET LI KREDI so people could SEE that he was part of the song somehow....when the group did NOT give me that info when they released the song to me in their notes.

MESSIER WOOOOOOOO Shocked Shocked Laughing

KM!

yayad

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

YAYAD (TI WILL) found a way POU LI BAY TET LI KREDI so people could SEE that he was part of the song somehow....when the group did NOT give me that info when they released the song to me in their notes.

KM!

A LA NEG OU RINMIN SA SE YAYAD Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

chenko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WE GOT TO SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY FOR THEIR SUPPORTS,THEIR REACTIONS AND CRITISCISM TO THE SONG AS A NEW BAND THEY WILL NEED ALL OF THEM......EPI FOK NOU DI TOU SE YON BEL GRENN MIZIK KI KA FE TOUT MOUN DANSE
@PAT MWEN PA KWE TI WILL SE TET LI LI BEZWEN BAY KREDI POU MIZIK LA PASKE TOUT TI MESYE MELODI YO SE MEM BAZ KREYOL LA, TEMPO, 1ST KLASS AVEK NOUVO JAZZ TI WILL LA MOONKOOL KE YO YE....I THINK SA LI VLE PROUVE A SE THAT IT IS POSSIBLE FOR A NEW AND ESTABLISHED ARTISTS TO BE CREATIVE AND DELIVER ON SOMETHING NEW THAT WOULD PROMOTE AND PUSH OUR MUSIC AND CULTURE FURTHER

Rockst@rr Princ3ss

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looking foward to seein n hearin more from Melodi....
Not bad guys...

RICKY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yayad wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

A LA NEG OU RINMIN SA SE YAYAD Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yayad pa nan rans li mem Laughing

mizik la cheke. kontinye travay mesye

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Music la bon wi, yayad se unknown star ou ye. I see loulou nan bagay la tou!!!!!

yayad

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Music la bon wi, yayad se unknown star ou ye. I see loulou nan bagay la tou!!!!!

H1! ZANMI PAM... MWEN PAT JANM TE DI MWEN KNOWN... MIN MAP TRAVAY POU KILTIM. THAT'S WHY I COMPLETED MY COLLEGE DEGREE FIRST AND NOW I PLAY MUSIC AS MY HOOBY PASKEM RINMIN MIZIK A MORT... ONE LOVE H1!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: