KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WORD ON THE STREET..RUMORS OF RICHIE'S NEW BAND..
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: WORD ON THE STREET..RUMORS OF RICHIE'S NEW BAND.. Reply with quote Back to top

AGAIN, these are RUMORS that Ive been HEARING.

I dont know if these are TRUE.

If Richie decided to leave Zenglen, it is speculated that Richie will make a band. Supposedly these are SOME NAMES floating around.

Pipo: Does Pipo need a SUPERSTAR MAKER to take him the promise land? Is Pipo happy with his current situation in Hangout? Has Pipo ever had a CHANCE since leaving Montreal to Miami.

I really think it would be a GREAT idea for Pipo, if he made this move. It would ONLY benefit him.

Papi Ti Guita: Ever since his depature from his Groov La, this GOLDEN CHILD has been a NOMAD on the run, looking for a HOME. What is the POSSIBILTY of a Richie and Papi connection?

Ralph Menelas: The former Zenglen guitarist, former 509 maestro and current owner and maestro of Neks, has been mentioned as someone that may end up joining the band, if it even HAPPENS.

What's gonna happen?

I guess we have to wait...

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon! Min li ****! Shocked

Ti Kreyol - please dim se pa vre brodeur! Oh yeah....that's right - rumors.... Laughing Ok.

Ti Boxer

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You are not far off, but then again it's been only Rumors and there is much more. I've heard that he will be the New Drumer for System too Wink No i'm not jocking all of the above by Djk i've heard too so a suivre.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
et-VII-era

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen menm, i believe that zenglen & richie will patch things up, the band is on its way back to the top and these guys know that. richie would be a fool to walk away from the group now after all his hard work.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kreyol

I don't see Ralph Menelas in there.

Believe it or not...Why does the name DA_BENZ keep popping up in my head?

KM!

DJ Kreyol

Boxer,

This is in the streets.. But think about it Pipo and Richie.. Wow..Wow.

Yanvaloo,

Are you for real with Richie in System Band?

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Kreyol

I don't see Ralph Menelas in there.

KM!

Pat,

I thought so msyelf... before all these speculation.

I said DA BENZ will leave.

But now with Pipo in the equation, would he take Pipo over Da Benz?

Or would he take BOTH?

The plot thickens....

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't see Pipo leaving Hangout at all.

KM!

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat,

Do you really THINK Pipo can become the SUPERSTAR with Hangout?

How long has it been since Pipo moved from Montreal?

Pipo, 1 MINUTE on "Bon Anniversaire" is probably better than HIS ENTIRE work on D'Zine's "Son La Ri A" and Hangout's "Kotew Kampe".

Is Pipo gonna continue to be a BACKGROUND singer to Georgy?

Pat, do you really feel that Pipo is COMFORTABLE with being paid but not satisfied ARTISTICLLY.

Maybe you know something I dont.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
Boxer,

This is in the streets.. But think about it Pipo and Richie.. Wow..Wow.

Yanvaloo,

Are you for real with Richie in System Band?

Trust me i heard it , if it's true or not i don't know. Blaise playing Drum right now but want to move.

Quote:

Pat here again you not off , and it's popping up cause it's been said too on a Real tip Crying or Very sad and that's been for a while now even before Richie Trouble. Wink Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: