Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - RODNEY NOEL SENDS MESSAGE TO 2 KM MEMBERS ABOUT.............
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RODNEY NOEL SENDS MESSAGE TO 2 KM MEMBERS ABOUT.............
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: RODNEY NOEL SENDS MESSAGE TO 2 KM MEMBERS ABOUT............. Reply with quote Back to top

HARMONIK manager RODNEY NOEL called me to relay this message to 2 KM MEMBERS who caught his attention...HAITIAONE and DON CUE

RODNEY NOEL: "Tell H1 and DONCUE that HARMONIK went to Gonaives and did 700 people with MASS COMPAS. Also we did not know that HARMONIK was considered a MAJOR BAND, but since they seem to think so...THANK YOU. The same promoter who had us play in Gonaives has chosen to have HARMONIK play 2 other bals for him, so that must mean something. He must be pleased with HARMONIK somehow."

MESSAGE RELAYED!

KM!

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

RODNEY PALE WI LAAA, NOU PA NAN CHIF 22 A NOU MENM Laughing Laughing

GOTTA LOVE THIS BAND. Laughing

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thank you wi papa noel, leum sasouyet ou pale
now i know it's not harmonikLaughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: RODNEY NOEL SENDS MESSAGE TO 2 KM MEMBERS ABOUT......... Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
HARMONIK manager RODNEY NOEL called me to relay this message to 2 KM MEMBERS who caught his attention...HAITIAONE and DON CUE

RODNEY NOEL: "Tell H1 and DONCUE that HARMONIK went to Gonaives and did 700 people with MASS COMPAS. Also we did not know that HARMONIK was considered a MAJOR BAND, but since they seem to think so...THANK YOU. The same promoter who had us play in Gonaives has chosen to have HARMONIK play 2 other bals for him, so that must mean something. He must be pleased with HARMONIK somehow."

MESSAGE RELAYED!

KM!

BON NOEL CECIBON LAGE WI LA
BON MET PWOIN YO RANMASSE PWOIN NOU Shocked Very Happy
H1, VIN DEFAN OU FRE Very Happy Shocked

Last edited by jeancelestin on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So in Rodney Noel's mind, Harmonik is not a Major Band? Ah bon dakor! Messi fre'm!

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wait a minute here maybe someone can correct me, I see a loophole in the official schedule and Rodney himself saying they played in Gonaives which the official schedule did not indicate.

An event with no official acknowledgement made by group to the public made that many people, ok I guess Santa Claus came early in the form of Noel!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I said nothing wrong or displayed any form of dispute. I only reiterated what I saw and the discrepancies. Si bagay sa bay pwoblem, se pas fot mwen I did not make it up.

Map suiv toujou.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: RODNEY NOEL SENDS MESSAGE TO 2 KM MEMBERS ABOUT......... Reply with quote Back to top

jeancelestin wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

MESSAGE RELAYED!

KM!

You got your pom poms out monche. Merci fre'm!!! Laughing

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Wait a minute here maybe someone can correct me, I see a loophole in the official schedule and Rodney himself saying they played in Gonaives which the official schedule did not indicate.

An event with no official acknowledgement made by group to the public made that many people, ok I guess Santa Claus came early in the form of Noel!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I said nothing wrong or displayed any form of dispute. I only reiterated what I saw and the discrepancies. Si bagay sa bay pwoblem, se pas fot mwen I did not make it up.

Map suiv toujou.

Mwen dakò ak Boston Legal aka H1/N1 wi la a. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouisJeanBeauge wrote:
Haitianone wrote:

Map suiv toujou.

Mwen dakò ak Boston Legal aka H1/N1 wi la a. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Se pas rans non H1 is H1/N1 for the Harmonik army. H1/N1 is another word for swine flu thanks to Obama. Laughing

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: RODNEY NOEL SENDS MESSAGE TO 2 KM MEMBERS ABOUT......... Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
jeancelestin wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

MESSAGE RELAYED!

KM!

You got your pom poms out monche. Merci fre'm!!! Laughing

Anmwey!! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: