Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KREZI..WHY ARE THEY GETTING THIS MESSAGE FROM TEMPO?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI..WHY ARE THEY GETTING THIS MESSAGE FROM TEMPO?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: KREZI..WHY ARE THEY GETTING THIS MESSAGE FROM TEMPO? Reply with quote Back to top

I just received a call from TEMPO vocalist BERTO, along with manager/owner BOOGIE(Man), and they are POINTING THE FINGER AT KREZI MIZIK.

WHY? Shocked Shocked READ BELOW

BERTO "I received a call from someone yesterday asking me if I would be available to give "KREZI a hand...Yon coup de main" when they come here to the U.S to tour. When I ask the person who he was, he refused to identify himself."

BOOGIE explains "FABIOLA se moun pa'm. I have no problem whatsoever with Krezi, if she or Krezi need Berto to give them a hand, just call me and talk to me, but if it's to ask him to leave TEMPO in order to go join Krezi..LI FE YON GRO WRONG NUMBER with a capital "W".

Just relaying what I am being told by both BERTO and BOOGIE.

KM!

vava

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TCHUIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MWEN PANSE SE YON BAGAY SERYE WI Arrow Arrow Arrow

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Krezi anraje tout bon !!! NOW se BERTO-TEMPO ke yo ap chache recruit pou mete nan band yo Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THERE IS NO PROOF that KREZI is involved Bella Mafia....so a little "RESTRAINT" should be in order....IN MY OPINION.

KM!

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

m ta renmen konnen kiyes kap fe movement sa yo. Laughing Laughing Laughing

BERTO PAP FE YON PA KITO YON PA NAGO. EPI TEMPO.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rolling Eyes Well before even jumping the gun.. and getting boxers in the bunch.. wouldn't it be wise to see if this even were the truth or case. If the person couldn't even identify themselves on the phone.. shouldn't that be a RED flag??? Just a food for thought...

Ricky Laughing Arrow

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Mwen manke sot tombe sou chaise la Laughing Neg TEMPO sa yo gin nan ko yo!! ANMWEY! Laughing Laughing

Millé-Next !!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tout den pouri vle mode nan mango mu KREZI ya- twipp kisa ki te gintan gin la pou KREZI beswen an? Yo gin foli sipèsta

I question this whole phone call biznis. KEEP KREZI PUT THI SMESS PLEASE

Millé-NEXT- TOU TAN
MACAYA-.-.-.-.

Tetkale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing They person on the phone claimed they were calling on behalf of Krezi and didn't identify himself... Riiiight so I guess it has to be the truth then... Very Happy

Whatever...

Choices, not luck make up someones destiny...

kafou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Millé-Next !!!!! wrote:
Tout den pouri vle mode nan mango mu KREZI ya- twipp kisa ki te gintan gin la pou KREZI beswen an? Yo gin foli sipèsta

I question this whole phone call biznis. KEEP KREZI PUT THI SMESS PLEASE

Ki rezon ki fe sa minm mille-next?

moun nan ki lakoz krezi ye nan eta ke li ye a. parfois ou ta fache mais leu problem djazz la intern, ou reziyin'w bouche nin'w pou bwe dlo santi a.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: