KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in
 
REGINALD CANGE/FASIL: NEW SINGLE "RESEMBLENCE"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
 
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
UMMS0311



Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 294
Location: NY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MC wrote:
I have never been a fan of Reginald Cange because I thought his voice didn't suite Zenglen but, now I realized, I have an issue with his voice PERIOD. If this is the best the HMI can do we're in trouble


Hi hater Bye Haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
_________________
Today happened like it did so, Tomorrow could happen like it should.
I am not a fan of any band but Good music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger

Author Message
kompamagazine
Site Admin


Joined: 31 Dec 1969
Posts: 43367
Location: HMI World

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

USSMF

Just because MC does not like the song does not mean that she is a hater.

KI LEU POU FANATIC whether regular fans or malade of a band or artist UNDERSTAND that a fan is entitled to have their opinion about an artist or band pou nou pa rele li hater?

I UNDERSTAND WHEN SOMEONE DISPLAYS "hatorade" attitude, it's ok to keep them in check, but I see nothing from MC that would label her as such.

KM!
_________________
KOMPAMAGAZINE CONTACT INFO
Phone: (646) 529-5735
E-Mail: Kompamagazine@gmail.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Author Message
UMMS0311



Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 294
Location: NY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat,
lets be real for one second(Quote)If this is the best the HMI can do we're in trouble
RC may not be the best but he is next to it.
There was no where she talked about the song, she was just hatting RC
I am not a fanatik malad of any band or artist but I do appreciate good music and real writer.
Question to MC, beside Perez and Gracia who left their signatures in Zenglen, are the present better than all the past from ZEnglen?
by the way Pat
it is Umms0311 not ussmf
Thanks
_________________
Today happened like it did so, Tomorrow could happen like it should.
I am not a fan of any band but Good music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger

Author Message
djsinick



Joined: 26 Aug 2008
Posts: 127
Location: North Babylon,NY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akukwanie wrote:
MC wrote:
I have never been a fan of Reginald Cange because I thought his voice didn't suite Zenglen but, now I realized, I have an issue with his voice PERIOD. If this is the best the HMI can do we're in trouble


Taleu Dj sinick ap vini pou ou frem. lol.


Mwen la wi,mwen li post li a epi'm bay vag,mwen we kote misye kanpe LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Se menm yo menm kap pote konpres pou maeetro a le tet fe mal li apran'l. LOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Author Message
JimBo



Joined: 17 May 2006
Posts: 9663
Location: Tha Crib (NYC)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIZIK LA BON Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool
_________________
CaRiMiNATION Exclamation Exclamation #ETLILYA Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Razz Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Author Message
Akukwanie



Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 622
Location: NY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djsinick wrote:
Akukwanie wrote:
MC wrote:
I have never been a fan of Reginald Cange because I thought his voice didn't suite Zenglen but, now I realized, I have an issue with his voice PERIOD. If this is the best the HMI can do we're in trouble


Taleu Dj sinick ap vini pou ou frem. lol.


Mwen la wi,mwen li post li a epi'm bay vag,mwen we kote misye kanpe LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Se menm yo menm kap pote konpres pou maeetro a le tet fe mal li apran'l. LOL

you got jokes!
_________________
A woman of real beauty smiles through trouble, gathers strength through distress and grows brave with reflections!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
MC



Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 898

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First and foremost, THANK YOU PAT.
Now, let me make something EXTREMELY clear to those who feel I am a "hater" because I happen to think Reginald's voice isn't up to par 1) Mwen pa rete avek PERSON! and as long as I have the right to voice my opinion I WILL 2) Learn that an opinion is just that...an OPINION which is based on your personal liking or disliking of something, it is NOT a fact, you enjoy what you hear... I DON'T point bar! 3) Reginald's voice DOES NOT have a melody, lacks emotion, enthusiasm and passion! therefore, making everything he sings sound like a school boy reciting his notes. AGAIN, MY OPINION...NOT NECESSARILY A FACT.

The vast majority of you like the song, that is your right, why then should I be labled as a "hater" (a word, I already cannot stand because there is NO reason to hate anyone who hasn't done wrong to me or my family) because I disagree? Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
sansan29



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 719
Location: hempstead,ny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kafou wrote:
TONER BOULE'M REGINALD CANGE A JUST tROP FORT POU MWEN.


MWEN SWETE PROMOTORS AK ZOMOTOR YO BA LI YON TI CHANCE.


AT THE END, HIM LeAVING ZENGLEN PROBABLY GOING TO BE A BETTER MOVE, because in term of musical direction, there's no way in hell richie was going to allow Reginald to expend his wing, or to go unto a different route.

Both Nickenson and Reginald might have done the a great career move simply they are on the right path of adding refreshing materials into the Saturated HMI at this moment.


Kafou, Nicky downgraded big time to fit Hamonick style.Sometimes,I m wondering if it the same Nicky from Zenglen. Back to the topic,Regie is a great and versatile singer;I like the single a lot.
_________________
Douby,Hjoseph=singers;Mitou=gong;Carries=trombone;Judah=trumpet;Paul,Ceran=saxes;Tnes=bass;
Regi,Ronnie=guitars;Tjean=drum;Martial=tambour;Adclat,Kenny=claviers= the greatest haitian band
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
NEGKREYOL



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 2284
Location: Tampa, Florida

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This song is very different... not a hit material but a melomane's song, a lover's song, a player's ANTHEM.

Good job Regi..
_________________
Knowledge Will Forever Govern Ignorance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
LOLOVICE



Joined: 17 Mar 2006
Posts: 1056
Location: Tampa/Haiti

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mais c'est du compas. bon bagay reginald
_________________
Shabba ak Toto kiye ki pi mal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Geo Visitors Map


Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB Group Silver_Xire background picture © BaRiMzI. made by  BaRiMzI