KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

REGINALD CANGE/FASIL: NEW SINGLE "RESEMBLENCE"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I was never a Reginald Cange fan.. but after listening to this song... I'm willing to give him a chance... the vocal, the delivery are EGZAKTAMENTE on point..

we such versality, reginald might have done the biggest move of his career...leaving zenglen.. but could be the best..

this song can easily be a hit... I know a lot of people are looking for a fast tempo song to be a hit.. but this song if goood!!!

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yef when it come to singing Reginald la nan yon lot nivo, misie pa jam etonew..

Kafou pran credit se rans, when it come to Fasil patizan al gade achive wa wer.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

djsinick wrote:
Maestro RIch jwenn LOL,comme yon ANSYEN fanatik zenglen chak fwa'm tande vocal piti sa a mwen sonje ansyen zenglen,REGiNALD ou gen fanatik deye'w bel grenn mizik ou fe moun ap fe BAD 100 nan moman an=move san style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

After Gracia Delva, Reginald Cangé is the biggest loss to Zenglen. I hope both sides could have handle the situation differently and treated. No disrespect to Kenny Desmangles, but if Reginald and Fréro were still in Zenglen, the band would have been more popular and will draw more fans, especially the younger fans, at their parties.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ernst

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: REGINALD CANGE/FASIL: NEW SINGLE "RESEMBLENCE" Reply with quote Back to top

Fasil never got my approval. Now mwen abo. This is a very good quality song. I hope they follow it with the album. Good job guys.

kafou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:
djsinick wrote:
Maestro RIch jwenn LOL,comme yon ANSYEN fanatik zenglen chak fwa'm tande vocal piti sa a mwen sonje ansyen zenglen,REGiNALD ou gen fanatik deye'w bel grenn mizik ou fe moun ap fe BAD 100 nan moman an=move san style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

After Gracia Delva, Reginald Cangé is the biggest loss to Zenglen. I hope both sides could have handle the situation differently and treated. No disrespect to Kenny Desmangles, but if Reginald and Fréro were still in Zenglen, the band would have been more popular and will draw more fans, especially the younger fans, at their parties.

ALOT OF ZENGLEN FANS ARE STILL UPSET AT REGINALD CANGE ET FRERO BECAUSE WHEN THE FANS WERE FINALY GOING TO ACCEPT THEM, THEY BOTH VANISHED FROM THE BAND. ALOT OF THE ZENGLEN FANS REALIZED IT A FRACTION TO LATE ON HOW GOOD THE DUEL WERE GOING TO BE.

KENNY PA KA SIYIN KAJOU CHANTEUR DEVAN REGINALD AND FRERO!

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

yef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i don't think this post is about Zenglen. Let's leave them alone. They are doing their thing like every other band out there.

This is now old news. This post is about FASIL and if you wanna push FASIL, you're really not doing them any favor by bringing Zenglen into the mix.

-Fabrice Rouzier

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yef ou wer sa tou patizan, Patrick lagel sou MP3 souple mwen anvi tande jazz mwen lol

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
djsinick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:
djsinick wrote:

ALOT OF ZENGLEN FANS ARE STILL UPSET AT REGINALD CANGE ET FRERO BECAUSE WHEN THE FANS WERE FINALY GOING TO ACCEPT THEM, THEY BOTH VANISHED FROM THE BAND. ALOT OF THE ZENGLEN FANS REALIZED IT A FRACTION TO LATE ON HOW GOOD THE DUEL WERE GOING TO BE.

KENNY PA KA SIYIN KAJOU CHANTEUR DEVAN REGINALD AND FRERO!

@KAFOU_ Mwen pa fanatik zenglen depi le yo pedi REginald ak frero,Fasil lage yon bomb ki pral fe moun ki rayi Reginald yo fe Bad 100,kote sa a ou paka accepter a?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

REGINALD FE GOL wi la IN MY PERSONAL OPINION. It has a lot of potential.

I am really feeling this track.

REGINALD...MUSIC VIDEO A.S.A.P tande papa.

KM!

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Reginald minus frero is a whole different ball game!!

this song just totally exposed the man true versatility... NO B.S!!! not even with zenglen have reginald sounded so crystal clear on a track like this... his vocals actually melt with the sound, you just can't tell which is which. Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: