Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - TI KABZY ALBUM LIVE"BEL POZE" review
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI KABZY ALBUM LIVE"BEL POZE" review
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kelly2k08

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: TI KABZY ALBUM LIVE"BEL POZE" review Reply with quote Back to top

all i can say is this live album is HOt, if u dont have urs yet Go get it u wont regret it, and those of u that love KOD this is ur album. the album contain 8 live songs which are: Relax LE tempo du Kompa,Maladi Damou, Revoke, Chavire mwen,Nan zykab la, Dim saw vle and Bel Poze. From the old orignal cd(my name is) to the new original(le tempo du Compas). This live is Rock

Relax: this song is from their album my name is they played it on the first live but on this new live its a totally way different songs with new groove, new kod, new Slogan, one of my favorite on the live.

Le TEMPO DU KOMPA: for those of u that like the original song wait till u hear it on this live its a lot nivo specially at the 5:09 Mark Georges NAZI the guitarist take over the song and for the rest go get the album to find out what happen.

MALadi Damou: this is one of my favorite kabzy song from the my name is album and i enjoyed the live even more then again the guitarist and the pianist take over the song and all i can tell i played and played that song over and over.

Revoke: that song is bout a guy that break up with his girl and asking her to" bay kle kay la" hahahahahaha medam yo pap telman renmen music sa a non bot Guys all the KOD Lovers this is ur song Georges Nazi own this song he just unleashed his groove on this song my second favorite on th live.

Chavire mwen: Is a love song Medam yo is all bout u guys on this one The pianist is all love on this one but neg yo rele Georges Nazi an refuse guitarist la pran all honor an at the 3:45 mark li lage minm ti bagay yo li dedouble sou guitar another great song that i listen over and over and over.

Nan Zykab La : this is a lobey song for u that know what i mean a very fast tempo track, all i gotta say pianist la ak guitarist la ap fight for the honor but ima give it to the guitarist cause ti gason sa a pa play he just dont.

Dim saw vle: Medam yo another one for u guys mezanmi sispan'n di partner a ke li change. anmwey Goerges Nazi again this guy is a great guitarist he just do it all. this guy in love or fast tempo song its all bout him.

Bel poze: is the my name is live and ya know this song was a hit from the original version the song should be called my name is but they change to bel poze they remake the song,my favorite quote on the song is Se pa rababla se kompa. guys ti kabzy can play kompa and im sure moun montreaL YO ENJOY DJAZZ SA, ANMWEY GEORGES NAZI IS tHE MVP oF THIS ALBUM, NAN TOUT ALBUM LIVE KI DEHORS THIS ONE IS A MUST HAVE

gUYS SE PA PROPAGAN"N THIS LIVE IS LIVING TO ITS STANDARD BEL GROOVE BEL MUSIC AND KOD SE PA PALE, I ENCOURAGE U TO GET THIS LIVE AND U WONT REGRET IT

Last edited by kelly2k08 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:19 am; edited 3 times in total

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

min yon lot djazz mwen ta kalé Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...yo bon passé sa mwen pa konen...anpil talent..but noooooooooooooooo yap gaspiyé Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
min yon lot djazz mwen ta kalé Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...yo bon passé sa mwen pa konen...anpil talent..but noooooooooooooooo yap gaspiyé Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

FUNKY SE PA JWET NON DO U HAVE THE NEW LIVE, se dwet sou bouch

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
RICKY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depi sou mizik "relax" la mwen komanse ap swiv neg sa yo. djaz la jwe e map we si mwen ka jwen ak live sa pou mwen tande

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
Depi sou mizik "relax" la mwen komanse ap swiv neg sa yo. djaz la jwe e map we si mwen ka jwen ak live sa pou mwen tande

Ricky im telling u man im not bias this live is the sh**********t

yef

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the review Kelly2k08.

I've seen Ti-Kabzy play for the first time this month at the festival in Canada and I was pretty impressed. I'm really surprised they aren't making more noise out there.

I'll check out the album.

-Fabrice Rouzier

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kelly2k08 wrote:
FUNKY wrote:

non i dont...pral cheke li....but mwen diw mwn ta bat yo mwen mem Twisted Evil

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
kelly2k08 wrote:
FUNKY wrote:

non i dont...pral cheke li....but mwen diw mwn ta bat yo mwen mem Twisted Evil

i feel you funky paske djazz la ap gaspiye et yo gen yon kompa solid

sansan29

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kelly,
it is very good.I like it a lot.

jbrandma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: TI KABZY ALBUM LIVE"BEL POZE" review Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Kelly, thanks for the review...I'll try to check it out.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: