KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

If your mate refuses to have sex with you.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ranfo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
WHAT IF You Start masturbating in front of her, is that consider cheating too? epi ou di'l min sa'w pat ka fe a oui, and that is to bust a nut.

nan relationship / marriage si ou pa gin tolerence vraiment ou pap janm ka jere youn.

Laughing Laughing LMAO Laughing Laughing Kafou ave'w map mache....lol
that was funny as hell...

Fellas, here's some word of wisdom if your partner stop giving you the biznis,
she's giving it to someone else! period. hence the reason she would give you "ti res ma" once in a while...

LOLOVICE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Never driver your car without a spare tire. Tout sa pabon pou youn li bon pou youn lot. Ou gen pou we ti mafie ap tann ou avek 2 men ouve. Youn lot neg kap kase ti bwa nan zorey li.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, it's cheating. But the mate who didn't want to please his/her partner sexually is responsible for pushing him/her to the edge.

Someone when one partner does that, it's because they either want to punish the other for someone he/she had done. Or, sometimes, it's because the feelings are not there anymore and they "sex-stingy" partner want to make the other cheat (on purpose), so he/she can have a reason to get out of the relationship.

As Ti Kara said, nowadays things have changed. It takes a lot of audacity to be in a relationship. It's been 4 years since I try not to lie or cheat on anybody. I live my life and make sure they know it's a open relationship.

It think they should redefine the rules of relationship because...
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: