KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

If your mate refuses to have sex with you.....
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
philosophenoir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: If your mate refuses to have sex with you..... Reply with quote Back to top

Let's say you're horny as hell.....it is going on weeks since you have been trying to get something from your mate....
For some reason everytime you try he or she rejects you.......you talk to him/her about it...nothing changes....

then you you decide to have sex with someone else.....

is that cheating?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
St-Marcois

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: If your mate refuses to have sex with you..... Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:
Let's say you're horny as hell.....it is going on weeks since you have been trying to get something from your mate....
For some reason everytime you try he or she rejects you.......you talk to him/her about it...nothing changes....

is that cheating?

yes is cheating... how do u call that?

but i won't blame either the man or the woman b/c if u don't give it to her/him, he/she has to find it elsewhere...

sm

Parole celebre Par le President Barack Obama

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: If your mate refuses to have sex with you..... Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:

is that cheating?

what do you think it is Philo??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Arrow Razz Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anytime a person steps out the relationship and dips out with another person then of course its cheating.
Philo.. Did the person notify their mate that they will be having sex with another person? Im sure the answer would be no.. so yes it is cheating.. Now if the person says YES then no, I would not consider it cheating..

Thats a sucky situation though! Because some people simply don't have that much self control after a certain period of time of waiting... Before I'd dip, I would let her know the deal one more time. I'd be like Listen baby girl.. All this holding on the bout anba isn't going to work any more.. Its either you help a brotha out and release or I'm just going to find an alternate way to release myself. You with it or not? Hopefully she has enough sense to snap out of her mood and give it up to the brotha and blow his brains out like she never did before...

KREOLA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PHILO:

The answer to your question is YES!
Whenever you bed someone other than your partner...Yes! you have gone outside your union.

zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Y'ALL WRONG!!!

cheating does not begin and end with the action of bedding someone other than your partner... cheating start whenever you allow yourself in action that you would not do if your mate was around.

that being said.. if I have a mate, who keeps on ignoring me and disregard my personal need, she is basically telling me to go cheat on her... and she should expect me to have an affair outside of our relationship.. so in this case that's not cheating. it's doing whatever you know how to do for survival and satisfaction. Cool

Tristan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

not if you told her, thats what you was going to do lol, but im sure that's not the case......

malfrending4life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
Y'ALL WRONG!!!

cheating does not begin and end with the action of bedding someone other than your partner... cheating start whenever you allow yourself in action that you would not do if your mate was around.

that being said.. if I have a mate, who keeps on ignoring me and disregard my personal need, she is basically telling me to go cheat on her... and she should expect me to have an affair outside of our relationship.. so in this case that's not cheating. it's doing whatever you know how to do for survival and satisfaction. Cool

i second that zip. if she doesnt wanna give it to me, i will get it somewhere else. she has nothing to say to me, she will be lucky if i sstay a week.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
Y'ALL WRONG!!!

Zip, m'kore'w wi la.

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
Y'ALL WRONG!!!

ZIP MAY I SAID 10/10.....SI MWEN MANDE YON FWA, DEUX FWA, TROIS FWA....PA PANSE KE MWEN PRAL MANDE SA YON KATRIEME FWA...KI BAGAY SA..... MWEN SON NEG KI TRES SENSUB MWEN MIN....DEPI MWEN MANDE LI FOK MWEN JWEN LI... UNLESS SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU. IF YOU R NOT SICK BALI GAZZ....AND THAT GO BOTH WAYS AS WELL... I NEVER SAID NO ANYWAY Wink Wink Wink Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: