KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

***********WHY DO MEN CHEAT?**********
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DonGabbana

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se pou tèt sa Gran mèt la toujou padone'n paske'n pa konn sa n'ap fè Wink

Poupee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Men cheat simply because it allowed it in the society and women accept it.
every man can refer to the bible when it comes to this issue but they forget where it say it the new testament that it a sin to look someone who is not your wife with intentions. it goes as far as saying if you sleep with somebody who is not your wife or your husband then go home and sleep with your husband or wife ou souye madan ou oubyen mari.nobody seem to remenber that adultery is wrong.i laugh when men tell you that se depi sou Abraham ki te genyen bagay sa yo,so was gay and lesbian people if you remenber the story of sodom e gomor.

valerie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As long as men can get away with cheating, it will continue to happen.

you are totally right Exclamation

leroizai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovergirl jwenn ak bagay, gen neg ki just cheat sou fanm yo pou okenn rezon, they just feel like doin it, even though the girl treats them good and everything......... gen moun se just yon maladi yo genyen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

S-A-D, Before I answer, let me ask you this: Do u know there are 4 times more women then men in the world?

Now, I would be VERY difficult for each woman to have a man on their own... Otherwise, about 2 to 3 milliard of women would have to stay single or out of sexual activity.

Now, let me answer you, MEN CHEAT BECAUSE THERE IZ A HIGH DEMAND OUT THERE FOR MEN since the number of women exceed 4 times the number on men on earth, not to mention the brothers who are incarcerated and the few who stay faithful to their women.

By experiences, I finally realize a man who has a wife or a girlfriend doesn't have to lie to another woman anymore in order to get some. Most women, whether or not they know you have someone in your life, if they like you, they will still date you, mess around with you or/and even carry your child.

The reality is too few men in the world for too many women. So cheating/infidelity become part of everyday life and we've learned to deal with it.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

Last edited by MINGOLOVE on Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SexyAfterdark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THAT'S A SORRY EXCUSE. CHUIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

LoverGirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ MINGOLVE you cant truly believe that yourself. Are you kidding me, like Poupee says, "when women stop putting up with it, things might be different". Unfaithful behaviors are so ok in our society today, it's not even frowned upon anymore.

Tanou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'v hanged around enough men to realize that there's no such thing has a faithful man, if they happen to be it's only for a short period of time. Men always end up sooner or later fall for their temptations. Gen mesdames ki panse se pa yo a ki pi bon, ki pa nan bagay konsa, some guys are just lucky and never get cut telman yo jwe jwet yo byen. Bagay sa la cause que anpil fi dekouraje epi komanse ap switch orientation, really sad...

have your people call my people. we'll play.

leroizai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJM, you made a lot of sense......san konte gen anpil neg se neg parey yo ke yo renmen yo pa bezwen fanm...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
islandspicey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Men cheat because they have an insatiable apetite.
New booty is always more tempting than the booty already conquered.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: