KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

***********WHY DO MEN CHEAT?**********
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SexyAfterdark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
SEXY,

H1 is right...I wouldn't know what to say Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I'm very glad you brought up the topic maybe I might find the reason just like your trying to figure it out Exclamation

*So far all the reasons listed above ain't answering the question*

YOU ARE RIGHT. H1 & KAFOU ARE JUST PLAYING, THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS.

WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE MEN ON THIS BOARD?

kafou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SexyafterDark avek Kreola;

Medames nou fe'm desuuuuuuuuuuuuu anpil oui la. epa se Petties enfants ke nou te ye. Cheri reasons why men's cheat are Varied, it doesn't consists of one particular reason.

from my personal knowledge men's cheat for.....

Lack of sexual satisfaction

Greed

Desire of a particular Fanatasies

Money!

Prooving to their friends

For having a huge heart and wanting to share it with other women

Cheatting for fun and see how much they get away with

an anoying wife cause a man to cheat
etc...... there are many reasons why. min si wap chercher a constant reason why man cheat, ou pap jwin saaaaaa vre, guaranteed.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Millé-Next

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DNA coding, you need to talk to God so he can break it down for you.......

SexyAfterdark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou now you are talking---testify brother

Last edited by SexyAfterdark on Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ranfo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sexy, as a man i agree with you. Men cheat because women allow it.
I personally know guys who are married and sleep with other women who know for a fact that this guys is married. Idea

I'm sure you guys have heard of women who sleep with their girlfriend's boyfriend and/ or husband. Cool

As long as men can get away with cheating, it will continue to happen.

in closing, since the beginning of time men have always had more than one woman. there was an understanding amongst the women. the same can hold true today, but evolution have made human being too jealous.

Ranfo

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
SexyafterDark avek Kreola;

Medames nou fe'm desuuuuuuuuuuuuu anpil oui la. epa se Petties enfants ke nou te ye. Cheri reasons why men's cheat are Varied, it doesn't consists of one particular reason.

from my personal knowledge men's cheat for.....

Lack of sexual satisfaction

Greed

Desire of a particular Fanatasies

Money!

Prooving to their friends

For having a huge heart and wanting to share it with other women

Cheatting for fun and see how much they get away with

an anoying wife cause a man to cheat
etc...... there are many reasons why. min si wap chercher a constant reason why man cheat, ou pap jwin saaaaaa vre, guaranteed.

Kafou, mwen dakor ak ou... Gin different rezon ki fè gason infidèl ak fanm li... Nan list la, mwen ka ajouté...

-Fear of commitment
-Vengeance
-Relation monotone
-Adventure
Gason qui a la recherche d'adventure, excitement yo min'm ( 1/2 of HMI musicians fall into that category) Laughing They like the novelty of being with another woman... they have a series of affairs with different " freak on the side" (fillettes, groupies, married women) till the novelty wears off Confused

Gin lot rezon toujours wi, mwen ap vini ak yo Cool

Later...

One Luv,

Kara

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why? The big problem is: The typical wife doesn't understand her husband's 'deep need for sex' any more than the typical husband understands his wife's deep need for affection.

(So the unfaithful man justifies it in terms of his wife's failure to keep her sexual commitment to him you know... )

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aucune idée Laughing Laughing Laughing
Gen 2 bagay y'aprann mwen depi'm tou piti:
1) La chair est faible
2) Gason ak fi se gaz ak alumèt... Leu'w pa kwè yo pran dife
Razz Razz Razz

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ranfo wrote:
sexy, as a man i agree with you. Men cheat because women allow it.
I personally know guys who are married and sleep with other women who know for a fact that this guys is married. Idea

I'm sure you guys have heard of women who sleep with their girlfriend's boyfriend and/ or husband. Cool

As long as men can get away with cheating, it will continue to happen.

in closing, since the beginning of time men have always had more than one woman. there was an understanding amongst the women. the same can hold true today, but evolution have made human being too jealous.

Ranfo

THAT'S NONSENSE... "MEN CHEAT BECAUSE WOMEN ALLOW IT"?

It's all in your mind brother..., the effect of a beautiful woman on a man can be very powerful, at least that's how God created us to think toward women, be gentle with them. Have you ever read the book of proverb and the song of song from the great king Solomon... those are the only books in the Holy Scriptures that describe women Erotically... just by reading some of those chapters, your mind start wondering...

LoverGirl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

90% of the time, they dont even know why they're doing it themselves.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: