KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SEMBLE SEX NAN CHALE PI BON !!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: SEMBLE SEX NAN CHALE PI BON !!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Mezami,

Yesterday mwen fe yon konyin nan Chale 95 degree sa se pa paler....mwen se yon neg ki pa tranpire facil.....mais yesterday se bon bokit dlo mwen soti sou kom.....sa ki pi mal la....pou pounany nan...ni sambler li rete pi wet and juicy more than ever.....paske mwen touve'l 20 fwa pi dous....nou poko fe experience sa....if not al esaye'l ....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Duke

That is reason why places that got high temperatures got bigger populations.

Also, women like to f*ck more during spring and summer months except for Valetentines!!! Laughing Laughing

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes sirrrrrr......mwen kowe'w

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kompafan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Duke, I feel you big, big,big time an d I ncan't tell you why that is very sad, email me i will tell u why

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tout moun differen Rolling Eyes

The thought of sweat and juicy and sticky is disgusting to me.
Confused Shocked

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the sweat as because it shows that you are putting some real work....in that pum pum...and the more wet is the pum the more I want to take it off.......
si se pa sa...pass me the KY Jelly..ou bien voye moun nan al bwe dlo..li ka desidrate sou kont ou.

PJ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Super Duke,

Hot and sweaty is nothing. I did it in a latrine a couple times in Haiti with a girl next door that was the only place we could meet to do it.

It was a good, sweet, hot, sweaty and stincky ppppp.

PJ.

chkevin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah bro, you're right. The sweat puts in some real work. This is the time to also do some role play.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: