KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Thin line between tcheke and sexual harassement
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ti-manmi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Thin line between tcheke and sexual harassement Reply with quote Back to top

what is the line that should not be crossed when A person seduces another-----

What is your limit////

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Thin line between tcheke and sexual harassement Reply with quote Back to top

ti-manmi wrote:

What is your limit////

just for the record this has nothing to do with me i just had a friend ( guy) who got a court order once for seducing a girl...

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Thin line between tcheke and sexual harassement Reply with quote Back to top

ti-manmi wrote:
ti-manmi wrote:

What is your limit////

just for the record this has nothing to do with me i just had a friend ( guy) who got a court order once for seducing a girl...

Well he was not really my friend-- just some guy I knew who was so laid back not the kind that gets pissed at anyone so I was shocked when he said that story ..

St-Marcois

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Thin line between tcheke and sexual harassement Reply with quote Back to top

ti-manmi wrote:

What is your limit////

i think that this topic should be in the TALK Section...

Did he rape the girl or grab her derriere??? in the USA, there is a law for that... this law protects women from workplace and from individuals... sometimes men use their power to use/take advantage of women at workplace... especially, when they are a woman's superior...

when u talk to a girl, if she says NO to a guy... he should stop... if u persist, she has the right to sue him for sexual harrassment and so on... but u know... anything become sexual harrassment nowadays... u might have a discussion/simple conversation w/ a woman... b4 u know it... she files sexual harrassment law suit against u... or report u to human resources... then, u lose ur job and pay fines or even go to jails... there are lots of those chicks out there...

Good luck to ur friend...

sm

Parole celebre Par le President Barack Obama

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what do you think about the case of the serena william and the admirer Question

do you think she exagerated by getting the law involved in the situation Exclamation

St-Marcois

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ti-manmi wrote:

do you think she exagerated by getting the law involved in the situation Exclamation

@TiManmi,

can u tell me more abt the case bcuz i have no idea... enlighten me plz... i read news everyday but i never came across such a thing on a news paper... plz do so...

kafou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa yo pap rive'm vre!

m'pa cheke et m'pap gade et m'pap manyin nan la rue a!

deportation se tankou bwe dlo ke li fet.

mwen mache tankou zombi, tet a terre papa.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

St-Marcois wrote:
ti-manmi wrote:

@TiManmi,

can u tell me more abt the case bcuz i have no idea... enlighten me plz... i read news everyday but i never came across such a thing on a news paper... plz do so...

well this guy kept sending serena flowers and kept writing her letters where he mentioned that he was a huge admirer and that he was in love ( so my ex boyfirend says) .. she was scared to death and got the the police - but i think he said the case was dismissed later on
my ex was saying that she should not have done that getting the law involved Exclamation

he also mentioned something i find ( weird ) which i disagreed with him ( he said that if the guy would have been a white guy she would have just ignored everything ..)

I disagree with him completly ..
BUT

what do you think Question

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I suppose she could have sent him a warning before getting the law involved.

But there indeed can be a fine line.

While it is certainly macho for a guy to pursue a woman, and I'm sure that on our part it feels nice to be pursued by a man,

People need to be careful.

Make sure that your behavior is not misconstrued as being obssessive.

Flowers to say thinking of you... or have a nice day is certainly different from the ones that say " ca't live without you... gotta have you..."

You see where i'm going with this.

Especially in the workplace those things can certainly come to bite you in the rearend.

and once you have something like that on your record... it's over.

St-Marcois

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ti-manmi wrote:
St-Marcois wrote:
ti-manmi wrote:

@TiManmi,

well this guy kept sending serena flowers and kept writing her letters where he mentioned that he was a huge admirer and that he was in love ( so my ex boyfirend says) .. she was scared to death and got the the police - but i think he said the case was dismissed later on
my ex was saying that she should not have done that getting the law involved Exclamation

he also mentioned something i find ( weird ) which i disagreed with him ( he said that if the guy would have been a white guy she would have just ignored everything ..)

I disagree with him completly ..
BUT

what do you think Question

when it comes to celebrity, u have to be careful regarding thatstuff. if the guy is a celebrity or super star like her, it will not be a problem....i know lots of of athlete "star" who send flowers to girls they like.. nobody knows abt it... those girls even date those male stars... they revealed how they meet each other on talk shows..

sometime they have to be careful if it is a stalker... some of them are psychos... ur life come first... u got many instances where those stalkers kill celebrity tragically... i.e. the beatles star killed in 70's

Serena probably did not know the guy... she took a drastically measure just to protect herself from that guy... u don't know how long the guy has been sending her flowers, following her at the event and so on...

two weeks ago, there was a trial in NY ended regarding Tyra Banks and a fan... he sent her flowers on many occasions... he also went to her studio where they taped the show in NY after the producer posted a topic on line... he did not find guilty... but the judge recommended him to see a psychiatrist Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

it depends on the case/situation... we got lots of female celebrities always take retraining order against those fans...

So Ti-Manmi, i'm a big fan of yours bcuz u r so beautiful... i'm gonna start sending u flowers and showing up to ur door step... r u gonna take a restraining order vs me??? Cool Cool Cool

sm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: