KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Madivin sa yo pa manke sou moun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
St-Marcois

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: Madivin sa yo pa manke sou moun Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
St-Marcois wrote:
LayD_vice wrote:
St-Marcois wrote:
LayD_vice wrote:
Cathy wrote:
I just don't get. Mwen we bal yo chage madivin ladan yo kounye. Sa'k pi mal lan yo tcheke fanm pase gason. I recently went to a party epi gen yon madivin ki tchke'm normalman. I was shocked. Pase fanm nan pa konnen'm mel li fe jel sech pou li tchke'm.
Mwen gen yon lot fanm ki lage de gidon nan kom. Ou di moun nan non li di'ou wi. A la fin mwen oblige bal yon kanpe lwen.

Si gen madivin sou board la, eklesi'm s'il vous plais. POUKI MADIVIN SA YO SOU MOUN KONSA.

OH PLEASE CATHY OU TE BIEN RINMIN SA PASKE NAN KI TOUT KOVESASION OU TEYE AK FAN'M NAN POU LI TE KOLE NAN KOW'W KONSSA Rolling Eyes PASKE SI OU PAT RINMIN ATTENTION AM DEPI SOU EXPRESSION VISAGE OU YO TAP KITE'W AN REPO Shocked

i read one of ur posts where u claimed that u had a Madivine experience or u're BI if i'm not mistaking... so, if u like the xperience, that does not mean that she supposed to like too... she's probably uncomfortable...

YES I DID HAVE DAT EXPERIENCE AND I LOVED IT. THERES IS A LOT OF FEMALES DAT I KNOW DAT R LIKE DAT ALSO BUT THEY DONT WANT PEOPLE 2 FIND OUT ABOUT THEM, BUT I RESPECT DAT U KNOW. BUT AT DA SAME TIME I HATE DA 1'S DAT KNOW THEY LIKE IT BUT STAY TALKING TRASH ABOUT IT LIKE "MWEN PA NAN BAGAY MADIVINE SA" WHEN JUST LAST NITE OU TAP FROTE KREK Mad Rolling Eyes Mad

I DIDNT SAY SHE COULDNT BE UNCOMFORTABLE BUT U GOTTA BE IN A LONG CONVERSATION OR AT LEAST SHOW SOME KINDA OF INTEREST IF DAT PERSON CAN HANG AROUND DAT LONG SHE SAID AND I
" Ou di moun nan non li di'ou wi. A la fin mwen oblige bal yon kanpe lwen. " Rolling Eyes
I MEAN C'MON IF U DIDNT LIKE DA ATTENTION DEPI SOU PREMIER "NON" AN LI TAP BA'W VAG AND UR "NO" HAS 2 BE A FIRM "NO" NOT IN A FRIENDLY WAY EITHER Shocked

i've been a member of the board last month or so... u see that i religiously read the board... i give lots of props for being honest... i like the fact that u enjoyed ur xperience... i agree w/ u... some people on the board or even not on the board do have this kind of experience... bcuz the subject is so tabou in society... yo faire zie yo cherche like they never had that xperience before...

so, do u still enjoy it once in a while or was it just one time experience...

anmwey Laughing st marcois i think you are pushing it too hard bro,just chill my man, she admits it just leave it at that
Wink

sa misye genyen l'ap jwe defans konsa? Rolling Eyes Laughing

oh oh!!!

depi kile?

ti pitit la ap pale, ou menm ou soti pou'w mete mizo nan bouch li...

n'ap pwan poz n'ap pwoteje, epi tou se bezwen nou bezwen sakrifye?

bann malfini Laughing

ou wer sa tou Zip... i'm fascinated by her story... she used to have a sexy pic on her avatar...danm it... i missed that pic... she's honest and open ninded... those girls who have these kind of xperience know how to make luv to a guy...

Parole celebre Par le President Barack Obama

St-Marcois

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Madivin sa yo pa manke sou moun Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
St-Marcois wrote:
LayD_vice wrote:
St-Marcois wrote:
LayD_vice wrote:
Cathy wrote:
I just don't get. Mwen we bal yo chage madivin ladan yo kounye. Sa'k pi mal lan yo tcheke fanm pase gason. I recently went to a party epi gen yon madivin ki tchke'm normalman. I was shocked. Pase fanm nan pa konnen'm mel li fe jel sech pou li tchke'm.
Mwen gen yon lot fanm ki lage de gidon nan kom. Ou di moun nan non li di'ou wi. A la fin mwen oblige bal yon kanpe lwen.

Si gen madivin sou board la, eklesi'm s'il vous plais. POUKI MADIVIN SA YO SOU MOUN KONSA.

OH PLEASE CATHY OU TE BIEN RINMIN SA PASKE NAN KI TOUT KOVESASION OU TEYE AK FAN'M NAN POU LI TE KOLE NAN KOW'W KONSSA Rolling Eyes PASKE SI OU PAT RINMIN ATTENTION AM DEPI SOU EXPRESSION VISAGE OU YO TAP KITE'W AN REPO Shocked

i read one of ur posts where u claimed that u had a Madivine experience or u're BI if i'm not mistaking... so, if u like the xperience, that does not mean that she supposed to like too... she's probably uncomfortable...

YES I DID HAVE DAT EXPERIENCE AND I LOVED IT. THERES IS A LOT OF FEMALES DAT I KNOW DAT R LIKE DAT ALSO BUT THEY DONT WANT PEOPLE 2 FIND OUT ABOUT THEM, BUT I RESPECT DAT U KNOW. BUT AT DA SAME TIME I HATE DA 1'S DAT KNOW THEY LIKE IT BUT STAY TALKING TRASH ABOUT IT LIKE "MWEN PA NAN BAGAY MADIVINE SA" WHEN JUST LAST NITE OU TAP FROTE KREK Mad Rolling Eyes Mad

I DIDNT SAY SHE COULDNT BE UNCOMFORTABLE BUT U GOTTA BE IN A LONG CONVERSATION OR AT LEAST SHOW SOME KINDA OF INTEREST IF DAT PERSON CAN HANG AROUND DAT LONG SHE SAID AND I
" Ou di moun nan non li di'ou wi. A la fin mwen oblige bal yon kanpe lwen. " Rolling Eyes
I MEAN C'MON IF U DIDNT LIKE DA ATTENTION DEPI SOU PREMIER "NON" AN LI TAP BA'W VAG AND UR "NO" HAS 2 BE A FIRM "NO" NOT IN A FRIENDLY WAY EITHER Shocked

i've been a member of the board last month or so... u see that i religiously read the board... i give lots of props for being honest... i like the fact that u enjoyed ur xperience... i agree w/ u... some people on the board or even not on the board do have this kind of experience... bcuz the subject is so tabou in society... yo faire zie yo cherche like they never had that xperience before...

anmwey Laughing st marcois i think you are pushing it too hard bro,just chill my man, she admits it just leave it at that
Wink

let me talk man Laughing Laughing Laughing u try to stop me from asking her a question... i'm not pushing it... she's ok talking abt it... now, u try to block me... she says that li ka jere ti sa a... she does not need help... Laughing Laughing Laughing

LayD_vice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Madivin sa yo pa manke sou moun Reply with quote Back to top

St-Marcois wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
St-Marcois wrote:
LayD_vice wrote:
St-Marcois wrote:
LayD_vice wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Wink

let me talk man Laughing Laughing Laughing u try to stop me from asking her a question... i'm not pushing it... she's ok talking abt it... now, u try to block me... she says that li ka jere ti sa a... she does not need help... Laughing Laughing Laughing

ITS OK ST-MARCOIS Very Happy U CAN TALK BABE IM ALL EARS Wink

~~TOU PITI OH GADE'M TOU PITI ANBA YO~~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
St-Marcois

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Madivin sa yo pa manke sou moun Reply with quote Back to top

LayD_vice wrote:
St-Marcois wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
St-Marcois wrote:
LayD_vice wrote:
St-Marcois wrote:
LayD_vice wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Wink

ITS OK ST-MARCOIS Very Happy U CAN TALK BABE IM ALL EARS Wink

i thought that he was ur attorney... he tried to put yon mizo nan bouche mwen Laughing Laughing Laughing and ou tres relax... i like the way u think and ur openess... i wish that all haitian women were like u... u're such of a kind....

one more question though... a woman who has a lesbian experience... is she better in bed when making luv to her man... talk to me manmi... i'm fascinated abt it...

Kryssou

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been hit on a couple of times by a few lesbians here and there. At first it scared the hell out of me! But after a while, I just brushed it off.. I usually just tell them that my man went to get us drinks and he'll be back soon Razz If that doesn't work, mjust al kanpe yon lot kote nan mitan yon foul moun epi la paix Laughing

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kryssou wrote:
I've been hit on a couple of times by a few lesbians here and there. At first it scared the hell out of me! But after a while, I just brushed it off.. I usually just tell them that my man went to get us drinks and he'll be back soon Razz If that doesn't work, mjust al kanpe yon lot kote nan mitan yon foul moun epi la paix Laughing

who wouldn't hit on you kryssou, seriously Laughing you just ooze sweetness Wink
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Kryssou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
who wouldn't hit on you kryssou, seriously Laughing you just ooze sweetness Wink

Awww... Thank you! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

St-Marcois

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
Kryssou wrote:

wey... wap lolo Kryssou pou ke ou ka lala li Cool Cool Cool Cool Laughing

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

St-Marcois wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
Kryssou wrote:

wey... wap lolo Kryssou pou ke ou ka lala li Cool Cool Cool Cool Laughing

mind your business bro Arrow

reginaldo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely KM is a true anti-stress after a long day at work. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: