KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Friends with Benefits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
St-Marcois

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS??? HOW DOES THAT WORK?? HOW DO YOU MOVE ON?? THANKS FOR THE TIME FOKING AROUND BUT I HAVE A NEW DUDE?? Confused Confused I'M TOO MUCH OF A BRAT FOR THAT ISH AGAIN...ITS EITHER YOU'RE WITH ME OR YOU'RE NOT. DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T WANT IT, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE ONE!!!

Daph, when u r in a relationship, it is for something... it's either u attractive to him physically or his character/behavior or something.... relationship does not work without any interests...whether u r in a relationship...

sm

Parole celebre Par le President Barack Obama

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ha ha ha... Sa selman mwen ka di... Apa nou tout fo'l...

LOLOVICE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's no such things called friend with benefit or zanmi nickenson an. You are having sex with the person is because you had that in mind for so long or he wanted to ppppp you. Ok si li pa vini kondi konpa kreyol. What the ppppp you guys are going do. Abortion or keep it, I know one of you will say "I'll keep it" lol. Friend with benefit doesn't exist alright.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: