KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Friends with Benefits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i love it, but most of the time the ladies turned into stalkers, je ne fais rien a moitie, even in this type of relationships i give my all sexually, maybe they receive the wrong signals.... Laughing
apachette congrats, great post

@ t-jerry se yon lache ou ye monchere vinn di sa ou panse dry eyes
Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

apachette4ever

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="DONCUE_69"][color=darkred]i love it, but most of the time the ladies turned into stalkers, je ne fais rien a moitie, even in this type of relationships i give my all sexually, maybe they receive the wrong signals.... Laughing
apachette congrats, great post

Thanks it happens everyday so why not talk about it

@ t-jerry se yon lache ou ye monchere vinn di sa ou panse dry eyes
Laughing[/quote[/color]]

m poko janm we yon gason konsa non lol

tjerry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MEZANMI SEPA LACH M LACH NON MEZANMI PASKE ZANMI FAN'M AK TJERRY SE GAS AK DU FEU WI DE BAGAY SAYO PA MACHE ANSAN'M NON Laughing Laughing

tjerry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

apachette4ever wrote:
tjerry wrote:
TOPIC SA SON BEL TOPIC WI LIYE MIN M PAP KA MANYIN'L DUR PAPA PASKE M GEN MOUN KAP SIVEYER'M SOU BOARD LA PAPA ANYWAY MAP VINN SOULI LATERRR PAPA ANYWAY BEL TOPIC Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ou se yon kapon, se juste yon opinion mwen mande w
APACHETTES OU SON APACHE EPI MWEN SON LACH SAW PANSE NOU KA FER ON T ZANMI WI Laughing Laughing

tjerry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MEZANMI SEPA LACH M LACH NON MEZANMI PASKE ZANMI FAN'M AK TJERRY SE GAS AK DU FEU WI DE BAGAY SAYO PA MACHE ANSAN'M NON Laughing Laughing

apachette4ever

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tjerry wrote:
apachette4ever wrote:
tjerry wrote:
TOPIC SA SON BEL TOPIC WI LIYE MIN M PAP KA MANYIN'L DUR PAPA PASKE M GEN MOUN KAP SIVEYER'M SOU BOARD LA PAPA ANYWAY MAP VINN SOULI LATERRR PAPA ANYWAY BEL TOPIC Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

APACHETTES OU SON APACHE EPI MWEN SON LACH SAW PANSE NOU KA FER ON T ZANMI WI Laughing Laughing

map diwwwwwwww deplaseeeeeeee la, se pa ak tout moun non ou ka fe zanmi an lol

tjerry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

apachette4ever wrote:
tjerry wrote:
apachette4ever wrote:
tjerry wrote:

map diwwwwwwww deplaseeeeeeee la, se pa ak tout moun non ou ka fe zanmi an lol
APACHETTES MEZANMI KONSA OU FERM RONT AHHH SAPA BON Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ronald

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? SA SE ZAFE PA M.. MESI ALLEMAGNE..... THAT' S SOMETHING I REALLY ENJOY IT SI SE PA BAGAY M PI RENMEN NAN MOMAN SA..LOL GREAT THING EVER.. BUT LATELY I HAD TO QUIT IT CUZ THEM GURLS WANNA STICK AROUND FOR REAL AND I AM NOT LOOKING FOR THAT IN HERE...BUT BAGAY SERYE NET..

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS??? HOW DOES THAT WORK?? HOW DO YOU MOVE ON?? THANKS FOR THE TIME FOKING AROUND BUT I HAVE A NEW DUDE?? Confused Confused I'M TOO MUCH OF A BRAT FOR THAT ISH AGAIN...ITS EITHER YOU'RE WITH ME OR YOU'RE NOT. DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T WANT IT, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE ONE!!!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
St-Marcois

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
To each its own. Been there.. done that.. Will NEVER go through it again. An emotional person as myself can never expect any good to come out of it. It really complicates things.. and end of the day, you are still alone. Why bother.. Wasting your goods on someone who can't look past your p**sy.. Thanks but No Thanks! I rather wait for someone to come around and satisfy ALL of my needs.. not just one..

What abt u like that person so much and that's the only thing u can get from him/her... u never know down the line things might get serious... sometime, u may not be attractive to that person physically, but his attitude, behavior, honesty and so n... make u fall for him later on after spending some quality time with him...

Parole celebre Par le President Barack Obama

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: