KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Friends with Benefits
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
apachette4ever

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Friends with Benefits Reply with quote Back to top

have any of you guys been friends with benefits with anyone? and How do u feel about it? what if strong feelings start developing, how will you cope with that?

tjerry

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOPIC SA SON BEL TOPIC WI LIYE MIN M PAP KA MANYIN'L DUR PAPA PASKE M GEN MOUN KAP SIVEYER'M SOU BOARD LA PAPA ANYWAY MAP VINN SOULI LATERRR PAPA ANYWAY BEL TOPIC Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kryssou

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've done it once and although I dont regret it, it's not someting I would do ever again. It was an experience lol. I guess it will work for those that can't stay without having sex for long periods of time. As for me, I'll pass! Arrow

I know myself extremely well and I know that after a few sexual encounters with someone, I get really attached to that person. Therefore, mpap ka nan zanmitay sa a avew knowing that u're just in it for the sex. Some people end up having a real relationship after a while, which is a good thing. But mpito pa komanse sou pye sa a. Cette affaire de friends with benefits n'est vraiment pas pour moi! Wink

apachette4ever

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kryssou wrote:
I've done it once and although I dont regret it, it's not someting I would do ever again. It was an experience lol. I guess it will work for those that can't stay without having sex for long periods of time. As for me, I'll pass! Arrow

I know myself extremely well and I know that after a few sexual encounters with someone, I get really attached to that person. Therefore, mpap ka nan zanmitay sa a avew knowing that u're just in it for the sex. Some people end up having a real relationship after a while, which is a good thing. But mpito pa komanse sou pye sa a. Cette affaire de friends with benefits n'est vraiment pas pour moi! Wink

well put together and i am very similar, i get attach a lot but i tried it before and the person end up more attach then me

apachette4ever

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tjerry wrote:
TOPIC SA SON BEL TOPIC WI LIYE MIN M PAP KA MANYIN'L DUR PAPA PASKE M GEN MOUN KAP SIVEYER'M SOU BOARD LA PAPA ANYWAY MAP VINN SOULI LATERRR PAPA ANYWAY BEL TOPIC Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ou se yon kapon, se juste yon opinion mwen mande w

Guibichi11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tjerry wrote:

ZANMI-M APA WAP FE LACH. JUST SPIT OUT YOUR OPINION. MWEN DIW DEJA MAP FE NEG LAN RET EN REPOS POU OU. Wink

MC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've done it and will NEVER do it again.

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To each its own. Been there.. done that.. Will NEVER go through it again. An emotional person as myself can never expect any good to come out of it. It really complicates things.. and end of the day, you are still alone. Why bother.. Wasting your goods on someone who can't look past your p**sy.. Thanks but No Thanks! I rather wait for someone to come around and satisfy ALL of my needs.. not just one..

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zanmi sans interets, sans benefices, sans causes premieres?

ca n'existe pas.

if it's not sexual benefits....it is something....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KREOLA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Me love them...I think I've been w/1 or 2 but it's all over now.
Emotions gets attached...Specially if he's quite sweet at what he does Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: