KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CELIBACY/ABSTINENCE/BORN AGAIN VIRGIN..CAN YOU HANDLE IT???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am still looking for the right man wii Very Happy Very Happy . Donk juska date se tann map tann bon an paret.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bella_mafia1 wrote:
I am still looking for the right man wii Very Happy Very Happy . Donk juska date se tann map tann bon an paret.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

eh bien ret tann toujou Laughing Laughing Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SAY YOU HAVE DONE THE DEED IN THE PAST AND YOU'VE DECIDED THAT YOU'LL BE CELIBATE UNTIL YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP AGAIN SO THAT MEANS NO CASUAL SEX, NO RECYCLING OF YOUR OLDIES, NO TOYS NADA...HOW LONG CAN YOU HOLD OUT REALISTICALLY???

You know.. once you play the game for so long, I think one will come to a point and say, you know what, I've been giving my body up for nothing and you will eventually get sick and tired of your body getting "abused" so it does come to a point where one may say heck w it, I am going to practice celibacy! It's MIND over BODY. Once your mind is made up, then holding on to your bout anba can be on hold for as long as you want it on hold.

IF YOU GUYS/GIRLS HAPPEN TO BE THE ONE PURSUING THAT LADY OR GENTLEMAN OF YOUR FANCY AND THEY MAKE THESE ADMISSIONS TO YOU, WILL YOU BE ABLE TO CONTAIN YOURSELF AND PURSUE THE RELATIONSHIP OR JUS MACHE POST OU AND SAY NO THANKS?

If he is very worth it.. then why not.. If its someone I can foresee blossoming into a beautiful relationship with, then he is worth the wait..

Evie

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
tjerry wrote:
PAGIN BAGAY M RAYI KONSA LERM FEK RENKONTRE ON FAN'M POU LAP VIN'N I'M CELIBATE OHHHH NAP FER BAGAY UNTIL WE GET MARRY N STUFF THAT'S TURN ME OFF CUZ M SE ON NEG M PATA NAN BAGAY PAUSE LA MIN'M MWEN MIN'M COEUR'M TRO CHO PAPA I'LL PASS Laughing

that's where my belief will interfere...

cause me... I truly believe that once you sleep with someone... you are married to that person.. maybe not legally... but spiritually.. yes..

that's why I think many christians are now confused about this "abstinence" thing...

I think it's a sin when you meet a woman, and you already know that you're not gonna be with this woman for the rest of your life and you still go ahead and have sex with her... I think that's one of the biggest sexual sin..

a man leaves his wife at home to sleep with another woman... committs a sin because he had sex with someone that he did not intend to be with for the rest of his life.

God don't give a hoot about signed courthouse papers... the only thing God goes by is the actual action... the day you sleep with a woman, you actually sign the deed to marital life.

I agree with you completeeeellllly ZIP Wink !!!!! EY is right on the money too...I have nothing to add to what these members stated!!

KREOLA

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Casual Sex...I can withhold w/ease but you have crossed the line Daph when it comes to NO TOYS/PLEASURING myself Sad
It's hard at first...specially if noone is helping out and blocking your concentration.

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
bella_mafia1 wrote:

eh bien ret tann toujou Laughing Laughing Razz

Se sa moblije fe wi lolll

MC

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did it and it worked fine for 1 year...until I met someone and started having sex again. I became a fien. Matin, midi, soir. Although I can understand why a person would chose to stop having sex, I have to say this, it is a basic need and to deprive yourself from it is torture.

malfrending4life

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i can wait a lil more than 2 weeks, with the help of mms

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

malfrending4life wrote:
i can wait a lil more than 2 weeks, with the help of mms

ummm what's mms??? pamela et manuela??? Confused

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
apachette4ever

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i did it for a year and some months , it was hard but i discipline myself, anybody can do it if you are trying to prove something to yourself

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: