KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CELIBACY/ABSTINENCE/BORN AGAIN VIRGIN..CAN YOU HANDLE IT???
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: CELIBACY/ABSTINENCE/BORN AGAIN VIRGIN..CAN YOU HANDLE IT??? Reply with quote Back to top

HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS/GIRLS CAN DO THIS...ESKE NOU GEN VOLONTE KONSA???

SAY YOU HAVE DONE THE DEED IN THE PAST AND YOU'VE DECIDED THAT YOU'LL BE CELIBATE UNTIL YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP AGAIN SO THAT MEANS NO CASUAL SEX, NO RECYCLING OF YOUR OLDIES, NO TOYS NADA...HOW LONG CAN YOU HOLD OUT REALISTICALLY???

HOW ABOUT THE BORN AGAIN VIRGINS AND SUCH...HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THAT?? THE ONES THAT ARE ALL RELIGIOUS ALL OF A SUDDEN NOW AND DON'T WANNA GET DOWN WITH THE GET DOWN ANYMORE UNLESS THEY'RE MARRIED? WHAT DO YOU SAY?

IF YOU GUYS/GIRLS HAPPEN TO BE THE ONE PURSUING THAT LADY OR GENTLEMAN OF YOUR FANCY AND THEY MAKE THESE ADMISSIONS TO YOU, WILL YOU BE ABLE TO CONTAIN YOURSELF AND PURSUE THE RELATIONSHIP OR JUS MACHE POST OU AND SAY NO THANKS?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tjerry

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PAGIN BAGAY M RAYI KONSA LERM FEK RENKONTRE ON FAN'M POU LAP VIN'N I'M CELIBATE OHHHH NAP FER BAGAY UNTIL WE GET MARRY N STUFF THAT'S TURN ME OFF CUZ M SE ON NEG M PATA NAN BAGAY PAUSE LA MIN'M MWEN MIN'M COEUR'M TRO CHO PAPA I'LL PASS Laughing

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anvan mwen te mawrye... mwen te konn voye bwa maten, midi, kou lannwit...
one day I got sick of it... I felt like I was wasting my time in the name of sex and good times...

although I had different partners in different areas code... I stop messing aroung with them completely.. some got mad, and some were cool with it...

well what follow next to me is still unbelievable till to day... I went precisely 1 year and 9 months without having no kinda sex watsoever... no laponyet, nothing... at times I must say it was hard.. because I was used to sex... but as time was passing by, I realized that it was a challenge and it required discipline... and I passed the test with flying color...

several girls have tempted me... either at work or at schools or other places... some took me out.. but I was discipline enough not to mess around..

then came my wife... (now everyone knows what I believe in... which is once you do the deed you are naturally married) Laughing si se pat madanm mwen.... se twazan mwen t'ap fe Cool

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tjerry wrote:
PAGIN BAGAY M RAYI KONSA LERM FEK RENKONTRE ON FAN'M POU LAP VIN'N I'M CELIBATE OHHHH NAP FER BAGAY UNTIL WE GET MARRY N STUFF THAT'S TURN ME OFF CUZ M SE ON NEG M PATA NAN BAGAY PAUSE LA MIN'M MWEN MIN'M COEUR'M TRO CHO PAPA I'LL PASS Laughing

that's where my belief will interfere...

cause me... I truly believe that once you sleep with someone... you are married to that person.. maybe not legally... but spiritually.. yes..

that's why I think many christians are now confused about this "abstinence" thing...

I think it's a sin when you meet a woman, and you already know that you're not gonna be with this woman for the rest of your life and you still go ahead and have sex with her... I think that's one of the biggest sexual sin..

a man leaves his wife at home to sleep with another woman... committs a sin because he had sex with someone that he did not intend to be with for the rest of his life.

God don't give a hoot about signed courthouse papers... the only thing God goes by is the actual action... the day you sleep with a woman, you actually sign the deed to marital life.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'll be honest, the longest i could go is 2 weeks......
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
tjerry wrote:

cause me... I truly believe that once you sleep with someone... you are married to that person.. maybe not legally... but spiritually.. yes..

that's why I think many christians are now confused about this "abstinence" thing...

I think it's a sin when you meet a woman, and you already know that you're not gonna be with this woman for the rest of your life and you still go ahead and have sex with her... I think that's one of the biggest sexual sin..

a man leaves his wife at home to sleep with another woman... committs a sin because he had sex with someone that he did not intend to be with for the rest of his life.

God don't give a hoot about signed courthouse papers... the only thing God goes by is the actual action... the day you sleep with a woman, you actually sign the deed to marital life.

HMMM INTERSTING ZIP...SO YOU BELIEVE IN SOUL TIES THEN...RIGHT??? I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THAT LATELY WITH A GOOD PASTOR/MENTOR/MOTHERLY FIGURE FOR ME..SHE SAYS THAT TO ME ALL THE TIME AND SAYS ITS EVEN MORE PARTICULAR TO THE LADIES BECAUSE THE LADIES ALWAYS TEND TO GIVE MORE OF THEMSELVES WHEN THEY HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE AND THAT'S NOT ANYTHING TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY! THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS LAUGH AT GIRLS WHO ACT LIKE THAT HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE IS NOTHING...THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN FEEL NOTHING.

I THINK ITS ALWAYS EASIER FOR GUYS!!! GLAD TO HEAR/SEE SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM A MALES' PERSPECTIVE. THANKS FOR THAT!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:

sa pa gen disiplin menm... Cool

menm si se yon bouda poul li we, l'ap antre Laughing

but that's ok.. 98% of men live up to the hype.. they would lose their life over a piece of ass. Laughing Cool

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:

THANKS FOR YOUR HONESTY BUT WITH THAT BEING SAID...IF YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE WITH THE INTEREST OF BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER AND SHE DOESN'T GIVE UP THE GOODS WITHIN TWO WEEKS IS IT SAFE TO ASSUME THAT YOU'LL BE LOOKING ELSEWHERE TO SOW YOUR OATS?

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
zipgenel wrote:
tjerry wrote:

HMMM INTERSTING ZIP...SO YOU BELIEVE IN SOUL TIES THEN...RIGHT??? I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THAT LATELY WITH A GOOD PASTOR/MENTOR/MOTHERLY FIGURE FOR ME..SHE SAYS THAT TO ME ALL THE TIME AND SAYS ITS EVEN MORE PARTICULAR TO THE LADIES BECAUSE THE LADIES ALWAYS TEND TO GIVE MORE OF THEMSELVES WHEN THEY HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE AND THAT'S NOT ANYTHING TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY! THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS LAUGH AT GIRLS WHO ACT LIKE THAT HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE IS NOTHING...THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN FEEL NOTHING.

I THINK ITS ALWAYS EASIER FOR GUYS!!! GLAD TO HEAR/SEE SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM A MALES' PERSPECTIVE. THANKS FOR THAT!

siwomyel would disagree wit me..

but it's true...

once you "GIVE YOURSELF" to a man sexually... you are forever bond with that soul.. you can go on to marry another man, but that act of sex will never leave your mind..

I tried to make siwo understand this that way..

a woman can marry a guy for 2 years.. they never had sex... the guy dies without ever having sex with his wife... the woman will never consider this man as a husband...

however.. a man slept with a woman only one time and he dies... that woman will never forget this man...

the sexual act means more than we think.. but it's sad, that people give legal marriage more importance than sexual union. Cool

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
daphnee wrote:
zipgenel wrote:
tjerry wrote:

siwomyel would disagree wit me..

but it's true...

once you "GIVE YOURSELF" to a man sexually... you are forever bond with that soul.. you can go on to marry another man, but that act of sex will never leave your mind..

I tried to make siwo understand this that way..

a woman can marry a guy for 2 years.. they never had sex... the guy dies without ever having sex with his wife... the woman will never consider this man as a husband...

however.. a man slept with a woman only one time and he dies... that woman will never forget this man...

the sexual act means more than we think.. but it's sad, that people give legal marriage more importance than sexual union. Cool

I WOULDN'T NECESSARILY TAKE IT TO THAT EXTREME ZIP BUT I THINK THE ACT OF SEX WITH A HUSBAND AND WIFE WOULD DEFINITELY GIVE IT MORE VALIDITY...TO SAY THAT SHE WOULD NOT CONSIDER HIM HER HUSBAND IS PUSHING IT. I KNEW A LADY THAT MARRIED AN INVALID AND SHE LOVED HIM DEARLY TO HIS DEATH AND HE WAS PARALYZED FROM THE NECK DOWN. THE ACT OF SEX IS SENTIMENTAL AND SENSUAL FOR MOST BUT NOWADAYS PEOPLE ACT LIKE ITS A STANDARD ESPECIALLY IN THE DATING SCENE. GOD FORBID YOU DECLINE A MAN'S SEXUAL ADVANCES DURING THE DATING GAME...THEY CONSIDER THAT TO BE BLASPHEMY! Laughing Laughing

BUT YOU DO BRING UP AN INTERESTING POINT..LEGAL MARRIAGE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SEXUAL UNION FOR LOGISTICAL PURPOSES THOUGH SUCH AS BENEFITS, MONIES, KIDS, PROPERTY AND SUCH.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: