KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Best place to make love
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freshprince of kompa

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The library .. find a quiet spot get it in real quick and keep quiet shhh..

car : boys 2 men on the stereo or pretty ricky depending on how freaky you wanna get car steaming like a mofo… epi baton …

Shower … bel feeling wen yu hittin it hardcord in the shower hair wet, body wet girl piercing your back with her nail epi bwa

office: ties come off shirts come off clear out the desk epi voye monte

athletic complex : if you play sports whatever sport you play it would be a banging rush to hit it in the ,middle of that complex basketball, soccer ,tennis ect
I play football so I would love to beat it in the middle of the 50 yard line at night …then go to the locker room to clean up epi baton anko

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kote'w vle ya e lan kote'w vle ya...
Depi fanm lan vle, mwen vle tou...

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:

Epi se konsa wi.. The end. Very Happy

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
Jay Brooklyn wrote:

Nan bagay sa li ta bel- ke famn lan decide ke se nan bedroom parent'l'ke li vle ouve le kor lol

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bella_mafia1 wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:
Jay Brooklyn wrote:

Nan bagay sa li ta bel- ke famn lan decide ke se nan bedroom parent'l'ke li vle ouve le kor lol

I dont know.. Im very spontaneous but I could never disrespect my parents bed like that. I would never do anything in their room.. Same way mwen pa vle moun na kaban pa'm. My conscious would eat me up alive and I would feel highly disgusted in myself. That's just me..

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
bella_mafia1 wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:
Jay Brooklyn wrote:

I dont know.. Im very spontaneous but I could never disrespect my parents bed like that. I would never do anything in their room.. Same way mwen pa vle moun na kaban pa'm. My conscious would eat me up alive and I would feel highly disgusted in myself. That's just me..

menm si se an Double queenz size bed Laughing Laughing Laughing

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In the plane !!! Especially when there is turbulance

zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok... there is a difference between having a thrill an having comfort while making love...

for example...

having sex in a room full of people, having sex while driving, having sex in the bathroom of an airplane.. having sex on your desk at work... these are thrilling places... and we all know that thrill gives us a rush of adrenaline that exites us.. and it's fun.

now...

let's say that it's your 5th year anniversary.. (I chose the example of a married man because I'm married). and you planned to celebrate a sexual night with your wife...
the most comfortable places most of the time, are your own home, or a nice hotel suite..

there you can have time to explore and discover your partner in a way that you've never have.. it's not thrilling.. but satisfying and relaxed sex..

to me the best place to have sex.. is my bedroom..

and the most thrilling places are the in the Laundry room, the Car, or the public places.. Cool

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
ok... there is a difference between having a thrill an having comfort while making love...

for example...

having sex in a room full of people, having sex while driving, having sex in the bathroom of an airplane.. having sex on your desk at work... these are thrilling places... and we all know that thrill gives us a rush of adrenaline that exites us.. and it's fun.

now...

let's say that it's your 5th year anniversary.. (I chose the example of a married man because I'm married). and you planned to celebrate a sexual night with your wife...
the most comfortable places most of the time, are your own home, or a nice hotel suite..

there you can have time to explore and discover your partner in a way that you've never have.. it's not thrilling.. but satisfying and relaxed sex..

to me the best place to have sex.. is my bedroom..

and the most thrilling places are the in the Laundry room, the Car, or the public places.. Cool

Mwen dakor ak ou.. all the way around!
I really enjoy being in a comfort zone.. It's just more relaxing.. more passionate.. no rush, just take your time.. I really enjoy that..

Thrills are fun too! Boy have I had my share of thrills.. Embarassed Laughing Laughing

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

An gri kisa mwen we genyen anpil kote pou an moun make love. Epi rezulta an se tout pou rive nan menm bagay lan - tout moun sou bwa (or ap bay bwa lol). Par kont mwen rete kwe ke se chwa partner ki fe tout difference lan too.

Do i am right ???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: