KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Best place to make love
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Best place to make love Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys !!!

Si nou ta genyen top 5 - best place ke nou renmen pou making love - kiyes yo taye - And why ???

Vini rakonte top 5 best place nou Smile Smile Smile

XXplosive

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My Room cause the matress is the softest I ever tested and i got my sex compilation playlist a click away and candle to set the mood...epi tou depi ou pedu pied'w rentre nan chambre lan, ou gentan dako pou sa mwen pral fe'w la Very Happy

In a Car: Leu neg te nan high school Haiti ap viv kay granmoun yo, se sel ti machine nou nou te genyen pou nou fe ti dezod nou. Monte Heaven nan laboule epi fe machine la souke

Deye Lakay: There is something thrilling about having sex in the backyard while the parents are there. The thought about getting caught is simulating and when she say stop someone is coming, you just want to keep going until you heard the shotgun.

In a room full of people sleeping next to you: That's how you learn how to be a good spy. Ou fe figu'w du comme si wap domi epi wap voye monte. Make you learn how to control your stamina.

In the restroon: Is there anything more sexy than a girl openning her legs on top of the sync...god danm....it's magical. You got her grapping the curtain, messing up the bathroom.

Bella map tann list ou an

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank XX for ur breakdown

And i hope it wasnt a 2 doors (car lol) - sinon fo'k mwen sympathy kor fe mal for after lol - and nan bagay Deye lakay lan : pa di'm se pou ou yo te fe muzik lan Razz

Bon my turn ... Hi hi !!!

1- hotel room suite: with lots of food around + candle, flowers on the floor and all the sweetest thing (yes i'm a remontic girlie )

2- jacuzzi :with the water and massage included ... Hmmm

3- on the kitchen : avek R.kelly nan background lol

Or ...In the club Wink

4- in my room: keeping simple,nice and slow

And for the last...
5- someplace than people can heard me - but no see me lol (don't know where yet)

Epi kote lot moun yooo ???

reginaldo

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1- my living Room ( mwen renmen chèz salon mwen yo anpillllllllllll )

2- Hotel ( sitou lè ke se yon moun mwen pa vle konn kay mwen )

3- My Room ( menm si se rarman mwen mennen yon moun la, men mwen renmen sa anpil)

4- In the BathRoom ( I love that, m'ap benyen , dlo ap tonbe epi m'ap voye monte)

5- My car ( apre bal , apre fèt ,anpil tafia, just fè yon ti kache nan yon ti kote fè nwa epi that's it )

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

all other places cited previously are great but the ultimate one for me gotta be in the ocean, se bel bagay se le wap fe yon bel koupe nan la mer
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
all other places cited previously are great but the ultimate one for me gotta be in the ocean, se bel bagay se le wap fe yon bel koupe nan la mer

Sou bateau right !!??!!
I would like to experiment that too .. Lolll

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

reginaldo wrote:
1- my living Room ( mwen renmen chèz salon mwen yo anpillllllllllll )

Kijan chez lakay ou fet konsa - ki color - ki form yo ???

2- Hotel ( sitou lè ke se yon moun mwen pa vle konn kay mwen )

Hotel suite or room hotel ?? Of course si se paske ou pa vle moun lan konen lakay ou - se sureman de room motel - AND pa genyen anyen remontic nan sa - poor girl lol :S

3- My Room ( menm si se rarman mwen mennen yon moun la, men mwen renmen sa anpil)

4- In the BathRoom ( I love that, m'ap benyen , dlo ap tonbe epi m'ap voye monte)

Lol dont know why cannot imagine it - selman i hope bathroom lan big enough lol

5- My car ( apre bal , apre fèt ,anpil tafia, just fè yon ti kache nan yon ti kote fè nwa epi that's it )

Encore une fwa mespere ke machine lan large - paske mwen gentan we tout douleu after the making (ouchh chewi mon dos lol)

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Making love is a very passionate thing, it can't be done just anywhere.

1. Hotel Suite: Nice room w/ocean view, room service, dim lights and nice music.

2. Jacuzzi/Hot tub: body message, blag ap tonbe, boisyon ap koule

3. Beach: Sort of a quicky...but the thrill is nice

4. Bedroom: At the comfort of your very own sheets..No need to explain.

5. After a romantic night out: Parking lot of your home Laughing Your very own property...Police paka diw anyin frink

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
Making love is a very passionate thing, it can't be done just anywhere.

1. Hotel Suite: Nice room w/ocean view, room service, dim lights and nice music.

2. Jacuzzi/Hot tub: body message, blag ap tonbe, boisyon ap koule

3. Beach: Sort of a quicky...but the thrill is nice

4. Bedroom: At the comfort of your very own sheets..No need to explain.

5. After a romantic night out: Parking lot of your home Laughing Your very own property...Police paka diw anyin frink

Yeah !!! I like ur choices girl. Really remontic ... And have to try on the parking area too. Sound hot.. Lol.

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Arrow

I enjoy spontaneous places... But when I really want something more passionate.. there's nothing better for me than a hotel room or my personal bedroom! Im very much at peace.. sexually... in my own little bubble. Oh esp the hotels that have really good quality bedding. I'm very picky with my bedding.. which is why I never share my personal bed with anyone. I think I have the perfect bed. My bedding has to be soft.. plushy.. just the perfect texture.. reminds me of the beds in the hotel. It just sets the mood perfectly right.. Vive le Sheraton et Hilton et The Hyatt!

Reginaldo.. The livingroom.. Hmmmmm.. Bon bagay! Embarassed Laughing Those rug burns are a biyaatch tho! and when it comes to the couch and there's company over, I usually have a guilt trip knowing the night before I done soaked the ish out of it!.. Ha.. Laughing Laughing

Bathroom..Embarassed Am I the only one who enjoys watching themselves in the mirror over the sink.. ha... Arrow

High top balcony overlooking an ocean or city... Oooooh laaa laaaaa... Embarassed

OBD.... Embarassed Bam poze sou topic sa.. Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: