KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HOW IMPORTANT IS SEX TO YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: HOW IMPORTANT IS SEX TO YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP? Reply with quote Back to top

How important is sex to you???

Tilouj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sex is #3 on my list. It is very important to me and none of those mediocre sex either.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sex is every important in a relationship...and i think it can even be a therapy for couple who have issues.... Wink

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well sex is very important to me in a relationship , because i believe si on an bel harmonie avec partner ou , pas supposer guin limite...fok ou ka satisfaire désire nou tout le deux. pa guin anyin mal nan sa-a. paske sex sé yon forme d'action minm jan ak tout lot bagay depuis ou pa abuser li nan aucune lot forme drole....

Im not saying that because it is so important that ones are allowed to sleep around just for the love of it.
(MAK)

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I believe SEX is very important in every relationship to a certain degree and depending on the couples sexual desire/needs.

Every relationship got to have a sexual attraction in order to make it to the bedroom. Wink Exclamation

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

On pil anpil

NEG-BERTHE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EXTREMELY important. It should be a 4 dose daily (21 times the least in a week) unless las ke la

PJ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sex is not that important if I love the person.

I have a simple formula, I you do not/or can not give it to me I will stay with you (without sex) just because I love you but I WILL GET IT SOMEWHERE ELSE and still stay in love with you.

Remenber (Dégajé pa péché)

PJ.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: