KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WOULD YOU GIVE HER/HIM A SECOND CHANCE AFTER HE/SHE CHEATS ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: WOULD YOU GIVE HER/HIM A SECOND CHANCE AFTER HE/SHE CHEATS ? Reply with quote Back to top

If you happen to catch your man or girl RED HANDED sleeping with another person, would you call it quit right away or would you give him or her another chance (whether or not there is a good excuse...)
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JenJen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think I could continue a relationship someone if I caught him in the act. I don't think any excuse would be a good enough excuse for me to stay in the relationship. A certain level of trust would be gone. I'd be too scared to catch some disease. Part of me would also think that giving him another chance would somehow send him the message that he could do it again. He might think that if I forgave him once, then I'd probably forgive him again. Cheating is big NO NO for me.

JenJen

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes , i will give him a chance people make mistake. and work things out with him.
(MAK)

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: WOULD YOU GIVE HER/HIM A SECOND CHANCE AFTER HE/SHE CHEA Reply with quote Back to top

DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:
If you happen to catch your man or girl RED HANDED sleeping with another person, would you call it quit right away or would you give him or her another chance (whether or not there is a good excuse...)

Sure I will give him another chance to live in another world Laughing Laughing

One Luv,

Kara

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HELL NAH Exclamation Exclamation

I stand my grounds when I commit to someone....I hate to get F*CKED with Shocked specially when it comes to cheating.

*NO CHANCES IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD*

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I noticed many females who cry the same story.. If he cheats on me.. Im leaving his a**! My girls say the same story over and over and over again but once it actually happens.. whether they catch him red handed..or have solid proof or suspicions (whatever the case may be), they still end up staying in the relationship. There are some women are strong enough and say heck with this dude.. I'm out! But in the same breath, many women have "Sweetness" mentality... like yeah, he messed up, but I'll give him chance. It happens more than we can imagine.

Now for me if I caught him red-handed, I'd think I'll leave the relationship. Its one thing when you get the I saw ur man doing this.. or I found numbers on his pockets and unfamiliar numbers in his phone but if I actually witnessed that with my eyes.. my man laying "my" pipe on another woman.. damn that's some crazy emotional BS that I can't deal with. I know me and my psycho ways, if I know whats best for me emotionally, Id have to leave his a**!

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Karamel wrote:
Quote:
Sure I will give him another chance to live in another world

T-Kara cherie, comme ça menm! Violans pa ladann.

But what ever happen to the concept of "Afè'm pou mwen mwen bay moun mwen vle ladan'n".

Now on a serious note, Like EY said hear it from someone or have suspicion is one, but catch the person red handed (main dans le sac/ en flagrant delit), that's another story. To see my mate getting her groove on and screaming for another nigga the same way she usually does for me, danm! I'd just leave , change my number (cause I don't wanna hear no excuse) and drink until I get drunk on that day. And next day I'll replace her.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
didine261

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: WOULD YOU GIVE HER/HIM A SECOND CHANCE AFTER HE/SHE CHEA Reply with quote Back to top

DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:

i've done it b4 ,it doesnt work , i wont anymore

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:
Karamel wrote:
Quote:
Sure I will give him another chance to live in another world

T-Kara cherie, comme ça menm! Violans pa ladann.

But what ever happen to the concept of "Afè'm pou mwen mwen bay moun mwen vle ladan'n".
Now on a serious note, Like EY said hear it from someone or have suspicion is one, but catch the person red handed (main dans le sac/ en flagrant delit), that's another story. To see my mate getting her groove on and screaming for another nigga the same way she usually does for me, danm! I'd just leave , change my number (cause I don't wanna hear no excuse) and drink until I get drunk on that day. And next day I'll replace her.

SAK KONNIN!

T-Mingo Cheri ou rélé sa violence pas vrai... Laughing
Okay ban mwen essayé di li yon lot jan... Si mwen ta kimber t-tonton mwen an ak yon fanm dehors kap mét nan kor yo... I would not mind giving a second chance in a year or two lè mwen ap pitit mwen an fin'n dechapiller tout sa li possédé pou dédomagement c()c()tte tan'm Shocked Laughing Laughing

C no violence this time... Ala ou min'm sa! Laughing

One luv always,

Kara

islandspicey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't stay with him for these reasons.

1. he put my life @ risk by sleeping with another woman. Too many diseases out there that are easily transmitted. I love no man more than I love myself.

2. If i know he cheats on me, there's no way i'd be able to trsut him again. If he did it once what's to stop him from doing it again? Especially If I take him back and it's ingrained in his mind that there's a slight chance he may be forgiven.
Once someone cheats on you, you may say you forgive them but you'll always be paranoid. There's no way a relationship can survive after that. It's awaste of time because you'll both be miserable.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: