KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MICHOU'S Q&A
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michoulove

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: MICHOU'S Q&A Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everybody Smile

Ok, I don't know about you guys but I sometimes have lots of questions that I would like answered.

So, I've decided to create a post where we could all ask and answer questions that we either haven't mustered the courage to ask, or can't seem to get an honest response to.

So, let me cast the first stone.....I mean ask the first question Laughing Laughing

Guys, please, this post is intented to be informative, so please, give your honest responses.

michoulove

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This one's for the men; but ladies, if you can answer be my guest.

Why is it that when a woman's making love to a man, licking certain parts of his body to be exact...why does he complain about being too ticklish/sensitive? Is it a sign that the woman should continue, or does he want her to stop?

Isn't that the whole point...getting to sensitive areas of the man's body?

Somebody please, educate me Question

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

michoulove wrote:

Why is it that when a woman's making love to a man, licking certain parts of his body to be exact...why does he complain about being too ticklish/sensitive? Is it a sign that the woman should continue, or does he want her to stop?

you have to be more specific.... Confused Wink

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well it all depends on what you're licking...

But honestly, I love the kissing all over my body, but don't play the ear kissing games... It's sensitive, it's not a turn on, but more of an annoyance...
michoulove wrote:

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Benny Blanco wrote:

But honestly, I love the kissing all over my body, but don't play the ear kissing games... It's sensitive, it's not a turn on, but more of an annoyance...
michoulove wrote:

i have the same issue, i don't like beeing kissed around my ears or my belly button, it is so sensitive that it can turn me off
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

michoulove

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really? Shocked Shocked

I was referring to their inner tighs, sides, and ear lobes...I always thought men enjoyed that oversensitive feeling. I was absolutely wrong.
Thanks Benny and D69! Wink

Benny Blanco wrote:

michoulove wrote:

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niche kote ou vle, map dous sou bil ou.

depi ou pa niche le trou de mon cul!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LayD_vice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:
niche kote ou vle, map dous sou bil ou.

depi ou pa niche le trou de mon cul!

LOL I KNOW 4 SURE GUYS LOVE WHEN U LICK BTW DA BALLS THERE'S THIS LINE THERE I DONT KNOW DA NAME OF IT BUT I KNOW THEY LOVE IT.....BUT THEY WILL NEVER TELL U DAT ITS 1 OF DA THINGS U HAVE 2 FIND OUT ON UR OWN Razz Razz Laughing

~~TOU PITI OH GADE'M TOU PITI ANBA YO~~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I get annoyed by the ear and belly button licking as well...

especially the belly button... because it is not sensitive at all.

The only part of my body that is not.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

U can lick my NECK, my BACK, lick my KIDDY and my CRACK Very Happy Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: