KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

IF U WERE AN INSTRUMENT FOR THE SAKE OF EXPRESSING FEELINGS
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: IF U WERE AN INSTRUMENT FOR THE SAKE OF EXPRESSING FEELINGS Reply with quote Back to top

If you were an instrument, and you wanted to express your FEELINGS or EMOTIONS to a loved one whether it be LOVE, PAIN, DESPERATION or what have you. WHICH INSTRUMENT WOULD YOU BE in order to EXPRESS YOURSELF FULLY and with what you feel is with "MEANING" to your loved one?

KM!

mistergentle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat,
I would be a violin. I think there's no other one to express someone's feelings better. Pain and joy, sadness and happiness, love, passion. Nothing like a violin sound. It's just a so intense feeling. I can't really explain what I mean, it's just a so intense feeling.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SAX............. i love it so much the comb feeling, mellow just don't really how to express it but when i hear that horn mwen Poze. Give a Sax Solo and i'm sure to love that song woy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing

Good one MISTERGENTLE.

PS: Yanvaloo...How ironic you like the SAX because it rhymes with one of your favorite pastimes (Based on your exploits in the SEX section)...SEX.

KM!

lana4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

4 me 2 : SAX !

cf : KENNY G Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

belfam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will have to go with an accoustic guitar because my father had me dancing, laughing, crying with the sound coming from the strings. There is a lot emotion that can come out from playing a guitar like love and sadness. This one of my favorite instrument.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Laughing

Good one MISTERGENTLE.

PS: Yanvaloo...How ironic you like the SAX because it rhymes with one of your favorite pastimes (Based on your exploits in the SEX section)...SEX.

KM!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Ou Suiv mwen trop wi papa , Wellcome back ........... and yes it does Rhymes lol...............I just love it .

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think it I would be a piano which in my opinion is one of the few instruments depending on how you play can express numerous emotions, from deep sorrow to light hearted silliness.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For me it would be my keyboard/piano

Machiavel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The piano would do it for me. If anyone cares to listen to Grieg's Piano Concerto NO.2 or Beethoven's Piano Concerto No. 5, you'll understand why.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: