Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - BOLD STATEMENT FROM NU LOOK'S POSSIBLE MANAGER DOF CHANCY!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BOLD STATEMENT FROM NU LOOK'S POSSIBLE MANAGER DOF CHANCY!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: BOLD STATEMENT FROM NU LOOK'S POSSIBLE MANAGER DOF CHANCY! Reply with quote Back to top

(Picture courtesy of MIXMAGZONE)

Yesterday we asked DOF CHANCY if he wants the job of NU LOOK manager. This is what he told me.

DOF: "YES. Of course. Because I believe that I can help take the band to the INTERNATIONAL MARKET, just like I started doing with Tabou Combo, which I did not get the chance to complete."

DOF continues "NU LOOK everybody knows is NUMBER 1 in the market right now. We already know they play a great Compas because they have a very solid band. I believe that I can help take NU LOOK very far, along the same routes as Tabou Combo, if not further. They are an excellent band and we all know that. I have the connections and strategies to make it work for NU LOOK."

KM!

dine11

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon bagay yo ap parlé chat la kommansé ap sorti nan sac. Mwen souhaité ke Nu-Look ta profité de occasion an. Pou fè bagay yo maché.

Kreziiste

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Misye gen anpil confyans lan tet li, Good luck guys

kafou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MOVE SA TAP BON POU NULOOK ANPIL OUI!

MAIS JAN LARIVIERE PA TRUST OKIN MOUN LAN, ESKE LAP LAGUE FULL POWER NAN MAIN DOF CHAUNCY, SI NEWS TA VIN YON REALITE

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

choubenz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nulook better choose wisely!!! sel sa mwen ka di

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon fok nou bay misye le benefice du doute, puiske li gen yon pase avek Tabou Combo e kwa kem pa fin telman konn tout detay yo.

Min en attendant nap mete misye sou PROBASYON pou 1 an pou nou we sal lap pote de nouvo pou djazz la. Very Happy

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CHOUBENZ

Do "YOU" have any suggestions...or were you given any suggestions by..... Wink

KM!

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bagay sa, le ma we ma kwe!

Roubens

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't Doff create a band called: T-Tabou?
are they still around?

"If everyone is moving forward together, then the success takes care of itself..."

choubenz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PAT--------- Kom on fanatik Nulook mwen juat ta vle mesye LOOK yo be very careful nan main ki moun yo lague djazz la

that's all

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: