Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NU LOOK MANAGER POSITION RUMOR..DOF CHANCY TALKS TO KM!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK MANAGER POSITION RUMOR..DOF CHANCY TALKS TO KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: NU LOOK MANAGER POSITION RUMOR..DOF CHANCY TALKS TO KM! Reply with quote Back to top

(Picture courtesy of MIXMAGZONE)

We received a call from DOF CHANCY yesterday in regards to the news that we broke on the board yesterday, about him being the FRONT RUNNER for the possible position of NU LOOK manager.

At first he asked me where did I get the news, and I told him that KM has sources everywhere, and that I explained in the post/article yesterday, how I got the scoop.

Then I asked him if he wanted to CONFIRM or DENY the news that I wrote. This is what he said

DOF (He laughs).."Patrick saaaa...I CAN'T confirm it or DENY it. You would have to talk to ARLY about that."

KM!

dine11

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depi ou tandé se maestro a pou yo mandé. Ginyin yon bagay kap kuit anba anba paske la fumin pa levé san du feu. Li tap yon bèl initiative si Nu-Look te fè sa.

Kreziiste

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tout bagay se Arly, se bagay sa Gazzman pa renmen an oui Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gladmy Spring valley33

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ebyen mezanmi,bagay la likle devan je nou wi!!!!!nou pa menm bezwen linet pou nou we'l...si pat gen yon bagay ki t'ap mache vreman,m'sye t'ap defann tet li.Fason m'sye reponn nan la,sa vle di ki fe'l poko nan plas"Manager"a se pawol Arly&Gazman l'ap tann..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sak fe'l pat ka di mande Ali ak Gazzman?
Ha.. Me bagay la. He's already leaning to one side. Believe it or not, that means something.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: