KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DIM KI LANG OU PALE......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I was born and raised in the states... I know if I whispered anything other than english in my mates ear, I'd def' kill the moment. I'll just stick to what I know and feel comfortable in.. but don't worry.. I've been schooling myself in learning more Creole. I dont think I'll ever be comfortable to speak Creole or French in the bedroom.. Im not even going to play myself but I sure wouldn't mind anyone whispering it in my ears.. I know it would make my toes curl!!.. heheh!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
I know it would make my toes curl!!.. heheh!

ey you are cracking me up Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
Well I was born and raised in the states... I know if I whispered anything other than english in my mates ear, I'd def' kill the moment. I'll just stick to what I know and feel comfortable in.. but don't worry.. I've been schooling myself in learning more Creole. I dont think I'll ever be comfortable to speak Creole or French in the bedroom.. Im not even going to play myself but I sure wouldn't mind anyone whispering it in my ears.. I know it would make my toes curl!!.. heheh!

gurrl you and me both...I think I tried talking once and it was just ohhh so awkward for me...I'll stick to my english thanks Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:

gurrl you and me both...I think I tried talking once and it was just ohhh so awkward for me...I'll stick to my english thanks Laughing

I do english and kreyol...

you know it's real good when i switch to my maternal tongue.

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
daphnee wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:

hi hi hi Mr. Green

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
daphnee wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:

I know thats right! Theres no way I can bust out Creole during sex. I know I would get clowned HARD. I can't even say "Cherie" right.. You'll never ever hear me say that word although I like it when others refer me as "cherie".. sounds so cute! So if I cant even pronounce that word right then you know my accent is bad.. Ill stick to what I know.. English! But damn that sucks! I wanna be BiLingual in the bedroom too!

Fancy01

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My baby sounds too funny when he tries to speak creole, so he already knows not to try that, if anything he turns me off...his accent is so thick that it's hilarious...(he was born here...half haitian/dominican---he tries, it just doesn't work for me lol).. On the other hand, he loves it when I speak french to me in the bedroom, I don't see the big deal with it but he seems to like it so whatever makes my man happy so be it. But I do love it though when he's wispering those sweet words to me (in english of course) while we're making love under the sheets and our body temperature keeps rising and everything...it's such a turn on for me.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
daphnee wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:

I know thats right! Theres no way I can bust out Creole during sex. I know I would get clowned HARD. I can't even say "Cherie" right.. You'll never ever hear me say that word although I like it when others refer me as "cherie".. sounds so cute! So if I cant even pronounce that word right then you know my accent is bad.. Ill stick to what I know.. English! But damn that sucks! I wanna be BiLingual in the bedroom too!

My booboo and I only have kreyol words as terms on endearment...

and cheri is number one. Actually he got me into using that word.

We don't use none of that honey, sweetie stuff...

"cheri" is our word. NO matter what language we're speaking. It is always cheri.

damn girl... you gotta learn! you and I gotta get together so i can teach you these words girl!

apachette4ever

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

m pale tout lang mwen menm, i even speak in tongues

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
daphnee wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:

My booboo and I only have kreyol words as terms on endearment...

and cheri is number one. Actually he got me into using that word.

We don't use none of that honey, sweetie stuff...

"cheri" is our word. NO matter what language we're speaking. It is always cheri.

damn girl... you gotta learn! you and I gotta get together so i can teach you these words girl!

Awwwww Im hatin'! Thats soooo cute! The word just doesn't roll off the tongue naturally. It doesn't sound right at all. I feel weird even saying it so I stay away from it completely. I practice too, but when I hear others say it, I get really intimidated. Im the honey, babes, love, sweetie type of chick. Mwen pa gen choix Crying or Very sad But I welcome the lesson girl! Anytime..!

What other words can I use other than "cherie"?? and watch me learn all this and end up being with a man who isn't Haitian.. wouldn't that be some ish!?.. LMAO! But no, I have high hopes in finding me a nice Haitian brother so Im ready for a lesson... lets skip Cherie for now though. Any other words??? Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: