KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DIM KI LANG OU PALE......
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: DIM KI LANG OU PALE...... Reply with quote Back to top

does it make a difference if a guy speak french or creole while getting intimate with you ladies? on dit que la langue francaise c'est la langue d'amour, et si jeune homme lan pale bon kreyol natif natal nou an, how would you ladies react....

ladies talk to me

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bagay franse se lang lanmou saa is nothing but pure crap.

kelkeswa lang ou pale a depi ou fe'l sonnen byen na zorey mwen...

mwen pa gen pwoblem ave'l.

in fact mwen twouve ke kreyol tre sexy.

pito neg mwen di'm li renmen'm ke li di'm i love you.

pi to'l di'm ou li anvi'm ke'l di'm "je te veux."

whateva...

Kryssou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

C pa forseman lang ou di parol lan, men pito JAN ou di'l lan Wink

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

siwo mwen konprann sa ou di ya wi, but le yon neg diw cheri an al konyen avec le yon diw allons faire l'amour, ou vle dim kreyol la sonnen pi bien...

kryssou i agree, c'est le ton qui fait la chanson, but anpil fanm ayitien prefere ti francais yo... medam km mwen yo manti fer?

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
siwo mwen konprann sa ou di ya wi, but le yon neg diw cheri an al konyen avec le yon diw allons faire l'amour, ou vle dim kreyol la sonnen pi bien...

kryssou i agree, c'est le ton qui fait la chanson, but anpil fanm ayitien prefere ti francais yo... medam km mwen yo manti fer?

There is a vulgar way to say everything in every language.

There is a civilized and loving way to speak in creol.

Neg lan pa ta ka di'm ann al konyen mwen pa ti bonne ki ret lakay li ke'l ap fe de kou avec li.

Li sipoze pale ave'm jan'l dwe pale.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:

Neg lan pa ta ka di'm ann al konyen mwen pa ti bonne ki ret lakay li ke'l ap fe de kou avec li.

kijan ou panse li te ka dil pou li pa ta sonnen mal....?

by the way ti bonn lan se moun li ye tou wi, gen anpil neg ki sou board ki ka vexe wi Laughing

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If a guy spoke French and Creole in my ears while in the moment.. I have no clue what I'd do.. I'd either giggle or it may just turn me on even more. Guess it all depends on how smooth he says it in my ear... If he's sexy with it and says it at the right moment with the frenchy accent then yeah, it's on and poppin. But if he's off with his timing, I know myself, I would probably start giggling.. Never really had anyone speak a different language in my ear. Even when I was with my PR ex, he never spoke Spanish to me during the moment.. but I surely did love the Beautiful Haitian princess.. queen lines he'd whisper in my ear. Thought that was sexy! I need to go find me a man straight from the Motherland.. lol!

and Siro.. you're right.. I think I'd rather hear Creole then French in my ears. At least I know what you're saying! He'll flip and say some French ish.. for all I know he could be saying.. Mmm baby your sex is wack.. and I'll be like Hmmm uh huh.. say it again!.. LMAO!

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Chalmas ! Ala kote gen koze papa !

Nèg Timid
(Ti Cherif Trankil La)

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:

kijan ou panse li te ka dil pou li pa ta sonnen mal....?

by the way ti bonn lan se moun li ye tou wi, gen anpil neg ki sou board ki ka vexe wi Laughing

Li te ka di'm cheri m'anvi ou. cheri m'anvi fe lanmou.

even m'anvi koupe ou is better thankonyen. I just don't like the word konyen.

by the way, I'm pretty sure you know why I made the bonne analogy. not trying to offend anyone.

I certainly don't agree with the way that these grils are beign used most of the time.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
If a guy spoke French and Creole in my ears while in the moment.. I have no clue what I'd do.. I'd either giggle or it may just turn me on even more. Guess it all depends on how smooth he says it in my ear... If he's sexy with it and says it at the right moment with the frenchy accent then yeah, it's on and poppin. But if he's off with his timing, I know myself, I would probably start giggling.. Never really had anyone speak a different language in my ear. Even when I was with my PR ex, he never spoke Spanish to me during the moment.. but I surely did love the Beautiful Haitian princess.. queen lines he'd whisper in my ear. Thought that was sexy! I need to go find me a man straight from the Motherland.. lol!

and Siro.. you're right.. I think I'd rather hear Creole then French in my ears. At least I know what you're saying! He'll flip and say some French ish.. for all I know he could be saying.. Mmm baby your sex is wack.. and I'll be like Hmmm uh huh.. say it again!.. LMAO!

ey i understand your point, but most of haitian girls born and raise in haiti
if you don't drop a french line ou pa lan batay,

le ou pale yon ti kreyol yo di ou grossier ou pa rafine, sim manti dim manti, se realite ayitien

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: