KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

~SEX after a NASTY FIGHT~
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MC wrote:
I'll give it up, but I'll stay mad. IF the sex was REAL good, I'll probaby start another fight.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Danm! It seems most women would do anything for a good sex. There was that girl I used to date, she used to piss me off big time because she was too jealous and she wouldn't spend a months without an big arguments with me over the phone. But ALWAYS she would ask me to come after after a good 2-3 hours arguing because we need to talk.

And the argument will results in calm and sweet conversation when I get to her house. Minute slater, she would make love to me with a passion. And when the intercourse is over, she would tell me: SEX IS BETTER AFTER AN ARGUMENT.

Now does that have to do with somne hormone or nerve that the arguments trigger in a woman's genital/sexual organ. I don't know. But I've heard quite a lot of women say the best sex is after a fight or heated argument.

But not all men like the nagging and arguing. So, ladies, make sure you have fewer arguments as possible, 'cause one day Mr Right might wake up on the wrong side of teh bed and take it all on you.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KREOLA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If there is/was a fight...I need CLOSURE!
1 of the major things w/my partner is that we don't go to bed mad w/o saying I Luv u to each other!
We are not having sex until we have both forgiven each other!
Make-up sex is the best when things are resolved and all forgotten from both side Wink

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm the other way around... All though make-up sex is the best, but I will definitely hold out, ppppp around and sleep outside the house to make matters worse, just that you realize you started an argument on some bullshit.. Then when we have reached closure, and your ass is missing me, I'll come back home and drill that ass... Arrow

Fancy01

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sex after fighting is exhilirating---what? I used to fight on purpose but he got tired of arguying all the time cause it's literally emotionally draining to the both of us so I've slowed down a bit (just a lil)---I can't seem to say no to the d**k for some reason not literally him though---He'll be like "baby, you want it...tell me you want this...and I'm looking at the dude thinking like "fool, I'm not saying anything to you..just put the d**k in now." I feel like if I admit that I want it then I'm weak and his ass will think that everything is fine afterwards---NOT---we still need to talk maybe not that night---but tomorrow definitely. But anywho, sex after fighting is one of the best out there and should be experienced by everyone/adult out there...this topic is bringing back memories

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: