Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - THE DARK SKIN VS THE LIGHT SKINS AND CARIMI
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

THE DARK SKIN VS THE LIGHT SKINS AND CARIMI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trackmaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wildflirt_Kreyol wrote:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE GIVING THE CORRECT SPELLING OF THE WORD WHITE, AS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS A SIMPLE MISTAKE, AND A LOT OF YOU HAVE MADE MISTAKE ON THE SPELLING OF SOME WORDS ON THIS BOARD, SO YOU'RE NOT UNSULTING ME BY IT. BECAUSE I COULD ADMIT THAT I MISSPELL IT, SO YOU GUYS COULD MOVE ON NOW.

AND JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS DO NOT SHARE MY FEELINGS DOES NOT MEANS IS WRONG. AT LEAST ROSA PARKS FOUGHT FOR IT, AND WE AS NEG LAKAY WHAT YOU WILLING TO DO ABOUT IT, FROM WHAT I CAN SEE NOT A THING; FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FEELS THAT I COULD HAVE LET THEM PUSHED ME TO THE BACK SE PASKE NOU RENMEN ACHTE FIGURE AND I'AM NOT ONE OF THOSE WHO WILL STAND BY AND LET IT GO ON, SO NEXT TIME YOU GUYS GOES TO A BAL AND THE WHITE ONES WANT TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE NOT THERE AT ALL MORE POWER TO YOU. BUT AS FOR ME I REFUSE TO LET IT HAPPEN TO ME ANY MUCH LONGER, BECAUSE WE HAVE COME TO FAR FOR THIS THING TO KEEP ON HAPPENING AND TO THINK THAT IT'S OK

YES, I SHOULD OPOLOGIZE FOR EVEN PUTING CARIMI INTO THIS, BECAUSE LIKE PRINCESS SAID THEY CAN NOT CONTROL WHO STANDS IN THE FRONT NOR THE BACK OF THE LINE, HOWEVER LIKE I'VE SAID AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN THEY WHITE GIRLS THINKS THAT WHEN SOME OF US THE BLACK GIRLS STANDS UP FRONT THAT MAY BE WE MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN IN FOR FREE. I ALWAYS PAY MY MONEY TO GET IN, SO THEREFORE IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POINT OF VIEW THEN THIS POST ISN'T FOR YOU.

WELL, AGAIN FOR THOSE OF YOU GUYS WHO DOES NOT SHARE MY VIEW IT'S OK, BECAUSE THAT DOES NOT CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT IT. RACISM STILL EXIST IN THE HAITIEN COMMUNITY AND YOU ALL JUST REFUSE TO SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS.
AND SOME ONE MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT THE WHITE GIRLS INTIMIDATE ME, WELL YOU NEED TO THINK AGAIN, FOR ME INTIMIDATED ME WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT ONCE THEY TRIED PUSHING ME OUT OF THE WAY AND THAT I JUST STEPED BACK AND LET THEM. WELL I HAVE BAD NEWS FOR YOU BECAUSE I DID NOT LET IT HAPPEN DOES NOT MEAN I WAS INTIMIDATED BY THEM, NOT BY A LONG SHOT WAS I INTIMIDATED BY THEM.

LIKE I SAID I WAS TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE, NOT JUST BECAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Honestly I think your upset because you wasn't getting any love from the guys. And you wanted to receive a little tlc epi yo di'w non. Woooooch mwen pas remen ti fi sa lol lol

(joke don't take it to heart) Laughing :lol:

Anyhom i know some of the girls the Carimi guys mingle with, and not all of them are ligh skin by far. (I simply would call them cuties)

Mexkompa Roots

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

))**

Dear Wild-Flirt Kreyol,

I think you may not have had the understanding that you had hoped for because you mixed two very explosive topics in one. Attention was taken away from your main complain “White ladies push us Black ladies always to the back” because you add Carimi itself to the mix. What really throw people out is your complained about Carimi.

It sounded biased and unfounded. That made you lost credibility to your main complain and people began wondering if it wasn’t you seeing things that are not really what they look alike but rather product of your predisposition. You should have open two posts.

I do validate your complains and feel your pain. I also apologized for joining in the misspelling fun. Good luck to you sweet.

Pat has adds running where KM partners with musicians to give out positive messages to the community. There is one with the band Carimi that has been runing for a while and still is running. RACISM AMONG HAITIANS MUST STOP reads the slogan.

Carimi needs to be taken out of this or another post need to be open if someone has substantial proof to proved otherwise.

About Racism, what is the surprise? Where in this world we live racism does not exist? Where? Hopefully as a human kind we would find an answer to the riddle before we blow up this world either with our prejudices or our nuclear bombs.

Maybe you guys can show to the rest of the world how to get it done.

How about ZENGLEN / CARIMI. > A party to kill the color virus.

There will be front lines open to girls of all colors based on first come basis, there will be no pushing, we’ll mingled, mixed, and nobody will think about skin colors.

Peace. >>>>> Hurt in Miami.

Mexkompa Roots.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: