KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

~Sexual Limits in a New "Relationship"~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
I think there should be limits.

First off mwen se on fanm ki capicieuse anpil.

and secondly,

nou konnen jan gason pale.

I'm from the old school when it comes to that.

Mwen pa ka bay okinn moun pale'm mal papa.

depi sou jew mwen we ou capricieuse

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

MC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EY, from personal experience it's best to be limited during the first encounter. Especially with Haitian men (they can be very close-minded). Gradually try new things at a slow pace. don't show all your cookies at the beginning many don't know how to handle it.

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MC wrote:
EY, from personal experience it's best to be limited during the first encounter. Especially with Haitian men (they can be very close-minded). Gradually try new things at a slow pace. don't show all your cookies at the beginning many don't know how to handle it.

CORRECTIONS: Not all Haitian men are close-minded. There are quite a few of us who are really open-minded, more open-minded than you might think.

Me, I don't care if I meet you at the club tonight, we feel each other and you give it up to me the same night, just hours after we meet. If the SEX is really GOOD most of the times and you have other assets, like you are a fun-to-be-around type of woman, you are smart and have good manners, you focus on your education, you have self-respect, (you don't have no misdemeanor/felony records), and you show me the real you (with no faking), I will stick around and might even marry you.

SEX on first date does not really change the way some men (not all, indeed) see a woman. I don't judge people's on any thing that has to do with sex, unless there is strong evidence to form a complete different idea about that woman.

But I would expect a woman that I first meet just hours ago to ask me where is my condom when she realize that I am about to dick her down.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
younghaitian88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:

CORRECTIONS: Not all Haitian men are close-minded. There are quite a few of us who are really open-minded, more open-minded than you might think.

Me, I don't care if I meet you at the club tonight, we feel each other and you give it up to me the same night, just hours after we meet. If the SEX is really GOOD most of the times and you have other assets, like you are a fun-to-be-around type of woman, you are smart and have good manners, you focus on your education, you have self-respect, (you don't have no misdemeanor/felony records), and you show me the real you (with no faking), I will stick around and might even marry you.

SEX on first date does not really change the way some men (not all, indeed) see a woman. I don't judge people's on any thing that has to do with sex, unless there is strong evidence to form a complete different idea about that woman.

Amen paste Mingo....Se sam tap chache di mesdams you tou bro..hope they hear it

Fancy01

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha...nice topic EY...it all depends I guess...what kind of relationship and what not? If it's serious, i'm sorry guys but you have to have some sort of boundaries--->some men do take advantage and move on to the next chick but if it's not that serious of a relationship then hey "do you" by all means...as for me, I'm a tease that's what people have told me even though I don't see it lol so God knows there will be some limits, I can't just be giving it up to any dude out there and if you're lucky enough boo we need to go get tested Very Happy ...I love my body and my life too much.

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting responses... Love it! Finally I get to respond!.. I'll post a topic and then disregard it.. I apologize! Okay my thoughts..

Sexual Limits in a New Relationship... Hmmmmm.. My thoughts are kinda all over with this subject. I agree with each and every one of the responses I read.. but then I gave it a real good thought.
I think when two mature adults get down so early, it isn't too much of a bad thing.. but then again, it may not be a good thing. There are always pros and cons to everything you do. I guess its just using your best judgment at the time and hope and pray that it does not back fire later down the line.. or be filled with regret. On the flip side, you are both grown adults.. If your bout anba is singing another tune, then I guess you can just do you and get lost in the moment of passion... without having regrets. The last thing a person wants is to give it up so soon... give him/her the works.. then realize Damn, he didn't even deserve all this special treatment then you have to deal with the aftermath of feeling regretful.

When you get to know someone, I think you already should know whether they're worth getting it or not... and if they are, should you go all out?? How far should you go?? and if you do go all out and give them the works, do you somehow lose value?.. I guess it all depends.. and it all depends what you're really looking for as far as relationship goes. Women are emotional creatures.. whereas men think more of their penis's before they use their heads.. (Sorry men, you really do!) Most women are the other way around. Women think of tomorrow.. like if I give it up, I wonder if he'll look at me differently.. I wonder if he'll act shady..ect. I am not in the mind of a man but usually they're on some let me test the bout anba first and if she's worth keeping around then we'll worry about it then. Til then drop your panties chick! LMAO! (Im exaggerating of course)

My personal opinion, I think its worth holding out until you truly know the person and see if they are truly worth going all out on. You'll give it up so quick and give him the works and he'll flip the script on you and then you'll sit in the corner mad at yourself for even going the "extra" mile with the person. Sharing your body isn't like dis or like dat. I think its best to share it with someone who is "deserving". Now if you really could careless about tomorrow, then shoot.. go on and get your back blown out!. hehehe! Enjoy the moment! Get some for me while you're at it!.. hehehe!! But if your thoughts are somewhat like mine, my opinion would be to give alittle test.. limit what you do in the bedroom.. (EY opinion of course.. I can already see the men ready to throw their cups at the screen) Is he worth getting some head.. Is he worth exploring each and every part of your body & vice versa... I guess you won't know until you get to know the person.. Having regrets isn't the best feeling in the world. At the time, it always feels right but when tomorrow comes and he's on some other ish, then it really doesn't feel too good.... Why not make them earn the special treatment..??... and why do I feel like Mrs. Dr. Phil these days!!!??? I've been counseling many people based on what I know.. what I've experienced and basically my opinion on certain situations.. My opinion may not be agreeable to the next person but these are MY thoughts.. Smile They may not be right.. They may not be wrong but there are personal thoughts of EY expressed.. take it or leave it!.. LMAO!

Okay let me dig in this brain of mine and see what next Sex & Love topic I can come up with...
Thanks guys!..

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will follow her lead, as a man you don’t want to be too aggressive especially on the first encounter.

You have to go with her flow.

Se sa princess la vle map fè. Laughing Laughing

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
I won't speak for everyone but YES there should be a limit.
I don't do ORAL on the first encounter maybe the third (kidding) Wink I would keep it strictly at FOREPLAY/TEASING level. Touch here and there, suck here and there, frote la oubien sou sa... you get the darn point Laughing

Minnn oui Laughing Laughing Laughing

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
Interesting responses... Love it! Finally I get to respond!.. I'll post a topic and then disregard it.. I apologize! Okay my thoughts..

Sexual Limits in a New Relationship... Hmmmmm.. My thoughts are kinda all over with this subject. I agree with each and every one of the responses I read.. but then I gave it a real good thought.
I think when two mature adults get down so early, it isn't too much of a bad thing.. but then again, it may not be a good thing. There are always pros and cons to everything you do. I guess its just using your best judgment at the time and hope and pray that it does not back fire later down the line.. or be filled with regret. On the flip side, you are both grown adults.. If your bout anba is singing another tune, then I guess you can just do you and get lost in the moment of passion... without having regrets. The last thing a person wants is to give it up so soon... give him/her the works.. then realize Damn, he didn't even deserve all this special treatment then you have to deal with the aftermath of feeling regretful.

When you get to know someone, I think you already should know whether they're worth getting it or not... and if they are, should you go all out?? How far should you go?? and if you do go all out and give them the works, do you somehow lose value?.. I guess it all depends.. and it all depends what you're really looking for as far as relationship goes. Women are emotional creatures.. whereas men think more of their penis's before they use their heads.. (Sorry men, you really do!) Most women are the other way around. Women think of tomorrow.. like if I give it up, I wonder if he'll look at me differently.. I wonder if he'll act shady..ect. I am not in the mind of a man but usually they're on some let me test the bout anba first and if she's worth keeping around then we'll worry about it then. Til then drop your panties chick! LMAO! (Im exaggerating of course)

My personal opinion, I think its worth holding out until you truly know the person and see if they are truly worth going all out on. You'll give it up so quick and give him the works and he'll flip the script on you and then you'll sit in the corner mad at yourself for even going the "extra" mile with the person. Sharing your body isn't like dis or like dat. I think its best to share it with someone who is "deserving". Now if you really could careless about tomorrow, then shoot.. go on and get your back blown out!. hehehe! Enjoy the moment! Get some for me while you're at it!.. hehehe!! But if your thoughts are somewhat like mine, my opinion would be to give alittle test.. limit what you do in the bedroom.. (EY opinion of course.. I can already see the men ready to throw their cups at the screen) Is he worth getting some head.. Is he worth exploring each and every part of your body & vice versa... I guess you won't know until you get to know the person.. Having regrets isn't the best feeling in the world. At the time, it always feels right but when tomorrow comes and he's on some other ish, then it really doesn't feel too good.... Why not make them earn the special treatment..??... and why do I feel like Mrs. Dr. Phil these days!!!??? I've been counseling many people based on what I know.. what I've experienced and basically my opinion on certain situations.. My opinion may not be agreeable to the next person but these are MY thoughts.. Smile They may not be right.. They may not be wrong but there are personal thoughts of EY expressed.. take it or leave it!.. LMAO!

Okay let me dig in this brain of mine and see what next Sex & Love topic I can come up with...
Thanks guys!..

Hi EY.

I love reading your very explicit and substantial posts.

Ou bon tout bon. Very Happy

LayD_vice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: ~Sexual Limits in a New "Relationship"~ Reply with quote Back to top

Benny Blanco wrote:
@Mingo - what the ppppp is get to know phase... that's why I don't ppppp with Haitian woman in particular... Because twop foking rules... Ki get to know stage sa.. Ou pa kwe si krek ou cho, kok mwen fret, se mete yo deux ansam... Yon famn ter mete coupe'm premier nuit nou encontrez, o bien deuxeme semaine, there's no difference...

And you know what I love... Women who come out with intentions of not giving the bobot up, and before they know it, dick done slipped up in their cat... Then the next morning, yap bay ou blag ke yo pa kon fer sa, but paske ou diferan... Diferan kijan... Arrow
DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:
(I'm on the sidelines with a group of friends via email and we are having a interesting discussion and I thought I'd bring it on the board for discussion & opinion.. See below!)

The Scenario: (gosh I miss doing these..)

You meet this person and the getting to know you transition has been
good. You guys are vibing.. and everything just seems right. You guys
spend quality time.... hanging out.. endless conversations on
the phone.. laughing.. smiling.. things are going great between the two
of you. After a date, he ends up in your place and you guys are enjoying
one another's company. While spending time, you two begin to get
"touchy" "feely". One thing leads to another and you're all over one
another. This is your first physical contact with this person. Should
you limit what you do SEXUALLY with this person?? When you are feeling someone and at the moment, it seems right, you really don't think of limits so you basically choose to go with the flow. That flow can possibly go above and beyond a simple sexual session. It gets deeper.. such as oral sex...ect.

So my question for discussion is... In a new "relationship" or whatever
the two of you share, should there be certain limits?.. and if one of
the parties involved decides to take things to a different level
sexually in the beginning stage, would that change your view of this
person???

I am often against the idea of women playing hard to get or taking to long to give it up.
If you already went through the get-to-know-each-other phase, hey now we making out and my "bell" start ringing, do not limit me, just let the mass begin.

The older Haitians have a way of thinking and a lot of parents often tell their kids not to give it up too quick because the man will not respect you.
That's BS ! It doesn't matter to me how quick you give it up to me. I might meet you at the club and we do the nasty the same night, as long there is something more than the sex in you to keep me staying, I could careless how quick you let me have it.

WELL I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHERS OUT THERE BUT ME PERSONNALLY I DONT HOLD ON DA BOBOT JUST 2 TEASE THERES IS ALOT OF OTHER REASONS Y I WANNA TAKE IT SLOW
I WANNA GET 2 KNOW U BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WAT U BEEN DOING OUT THERE U CAN HAVE AIDS 4 ALL I KNOW EPI SE NAN BOUDAM OU TA RINMIN LAGE'L
OR HERPES ETC AND IM NOT IN NO RUSH 2 F U C K PASKE F U C K I N PAP JAN'M PA A LA MODE
IF I DONT KNOW U FROM ADAM.........THEN GUESS WAT SLOW DATS JUST DA SPEED ITS GOING 2 BE.

~~TOU PITI OH GADE'M TOU PITI ANBA YO~~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: