KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

~Sexual Limits in a New "Relationship"~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KARAMEL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
I won't speak for everyone but YES there should be a limit.
I don't do ORAL on the first encounter maybe the third (kidding) Wink
I would keep it strictly at FOREPLAY/TEASING level. Touch here and there, suck here and there, frote la oubien sou sa... you get the darn point Laughing

I agree !
Besides, playing a little hard to get has been proven effective if you're yearning for a long-term/meaningful relationship....... Ah Ah Laughing Laughing

Great post EY Very Happy

One Luv,

Karah

cici

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As far for me, there should be limits. I do think by going all the way too soon will cause for some premature drama. I am all for cuddling and affection, but going to all the way to fourth base without the proper communication is difficult. Sex in general should be met by both parties with a lot of maturity and in all honesty I would not want to be with someone who would put me in an uncomfortable position just for the heck of it. It all boils down to your beliefs, but the limits imposed will help set boundaries and structure.

Kryssou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zabelbok wrote:
The only reason I think there should be limits is because:

MYSTERY is sexy and keeps humans coming back to find out more.

Ou bay tout nan 1er round, pa gen moun kap rete gad match la.

My 2 cents, good scenario EY Wink

I agree! Keep them wondering Wink

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kryssou wrote:
zabelbok wrote:

I agree! Keep them wondering Wink

meaning that you like teasing uh kryssou? you are right, most guys like that, including moi, j'aime les petites caprices

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LayD_vice wrote:
zabelbok wrote:

I HAVE 2 AGREE WITH U ZABELBOK.
AS 4 ME PERSONALLY I LOVE A CHALLENGE Laughing Wink
AND A SIDE OF DAT THERES A LOT OF "DISEASES" OUT THERE, SO I AM REAAALLLLYYY CAREFUL WITH DAT Evil or Very Mad

Lady D,

There are protection for disease. And if the person is infected you can always catch the disease even if you choose to have sex with him/her after 6 months or a year.

Zabel,
When strong feeling are involed and there is something about that person that really attract you... if he really has a sweet talking, and his touch find one of the sensitive part of your body, and he is a good kisser, you might open up the gate and let him visit downtown, even though your mind keep saying NO (your body will keep saying YES I WANT TO FEEL IT IN) Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mesdames ak bon jèn jan isit la, eske se manti'm fè ?
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kryssou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:

meaning that you like teasing uh kryssou? you are right, most guys like that, including moi, j'aime les petites caprices

Exactly Laughing I'm a big tease! Mr. Green

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kryssou wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:

Exactly Laughing I'm a big tease! Mr. Green

oh mon dieu kryssou, ou fem anvi marye,

seriously i could tell by your smile

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Kryssou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:

Marye menm??? Mpat konnen mte gen tout pouvwa sa a non Laughing Laughing Laughing

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kryssou wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:

Marye menm??? Mpat konnen mte gen tout pouvwa sa a non Laughing Laughing Laughing

pouvwa se rans se sa kap menen le monde wi, those eyes and those lips hm hm hm....., chen fe rev li, li rete lan kel[b][color=darkred][size=24][/b][/color][/size]
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think there should be limits.

First off mwen se on fanm ki capicieuse anpil.

and secondly,

nou konnen jan gason pale.

I'm from the old school when it comes to that.

Mwen pa ka bay okinn moun pale'm mal papa.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: