KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

~Sexual Limits in a New "Relationship"~
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: ~Sexual Limits in a New "Relationship"~ Reply with quote Back to top

(I'm on the sidelines with a group of friends via email and we are having a interesting discussion and I thought I'd bring it on the board for discussion & opinion.. See below!)

The Scenario: (gosh I miss doing these..)

You meet this person and the getting to know you transition has been
good. You guys are vibing.. and everything just seems right. You guys
spend quality time.... hanging out.. endless conversations on
the phone.. laughing.. smiling.. things are going great between the two
of you. After a date, he ends up in your place and you guys are enjoying
one another's company. While spending time, you two begin to get
"touchy" "feely". One thing leads to another and you're all over one
another. This is your first physical contact with this person. Should
you limit what you do SEXUALLY with this person?? When you are feeling someone and at the moment, it seems right, you really don't think of limits so you basically choose to go with the flow. That flow can possibly go above and beyond a simple sexual session. It gets deeper.. such as oral sex...ect.

So my question for discussion is... In a new "relationship" or whatever
the two of you share, should there be certain limits?.. and if one of
the parties involved decides to take things to a different level
sexually in the beginning stage, would that change your view of this
person???

KREOLA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I won't speak for everyone but YES there should be a limit.
I don't do ORAL on the first encounter maybe the third (kidding) Wink
I would keep it strictly at FOREPLAY/TEASING level. Touch here and there, suck here and there, frote la oubien sou sa... you get the darn point Laughing

malfrending4life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it doesnt matter to me like you said if its the first time, i will let her take control casue iam a freak by nature iam down with anything, i will let her do her nahmean. at the same time i will try to do my thing such as doggy move, pull the hair lil bit, a lil spank on and on, if she doesnt like it now i will ask he wat she likes you know, when it comes to having sex for the first time y'all ladies a litlle bit shy, u know y'all dont wanna turn on the light or stay onder the cover. i think if we doing it for the first time we should go all the way because we both been there and done it.

is that good enought EY. Wink Wink Wink

zabelbok

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The only reason I think there should be limits is because:

MYSTERY is sexy and keeps humans coming back to find out more.

Ou bay tout nan 1er round, pa gen moun kap rete gad match la.

My 2 cents, good scenario EY Wink

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nope...jsut give him a preview of what's to come and have them coming back for more. no need to go all out Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: ~Sexual Limits in a New "Relationship"~ Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
(I'm on the sidelines with a group of friends via email and we are having a interesting discussion and I thought I'd bring it on the board for discussion & opinion.. See below!)

you limit what you do SEXUALLY with this person?? When you are feeling someone and at the moment, it seems right, you really don't think of limits so you basically choose to go with the flow. That flow can possibly go above and beyond a simple sexual session. It gets deeper.. such as oral sex...ect.

person???

I am often against the idea of women playing hard to get or taking to long to give it up.
If you already went through the get-to-know-each-other phase, hey now we making out and my "bell" start ringing, do not limit me, just let the mass begin.

The older Haitians have a way of thinking and a lot of parents often tell their kids not to give it up too quick because the man will not respect you.
That's BS ! It doesn't matter to me how quick you give it up to me. I might meet you at the club and we do the nasty the same night, as long there is something more than the sex in you to keep me staying, I could careless how quick you let me have it.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LayD_vice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zabelbok wrote:
The only reason I think there should be limits is because:

MYSTERY is sexy and keeps humans coming back to find out more.

Ou bay tout nan 1er round, pa gen moun kap rete gad match la.

My 2 cents, good scenario EY Wink

I HAVE 2 AGREE WITH U ZABELBOK.
AS 4 ME PERSONALLY I LOVE A CHALLENGE Laughing Wink
AND A SIDE OF DAT THERES A LOT OF "DISEASES" OUT THERE, SO I AM REAAALLLLYYY CAREFUL WITH DAT Evil or Very Mad

~~TOU PITI OH GADE'M TOU PITI ANBA YO~~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You might ppppp around and have him not come back at all... What the ppppp you holding out for? You gonna give the twat up, just do it... No show and tell here... Si'w wap ba'm, ba'm, si'w wap fer shish... NEXT Arrow
daphnee wrote:
Nope...jsut give him a preview of what's to come and have them coming back for more. no need to go all out Laughing

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: ~Sexual Limits in a New "Relationship"~ Reply with quote Back to top

@Mingo - what the ppppp is get to know phase... that's why I don't ppppp with Haitian woman in particular... Because twop foking rules... Ki get to know stage sa.. Ou pa kwe si krek ou cho, kok mwen fret, se mete yo deux ansam... Yon famn ter mete coupe'm premier nuit nou encontrez, o bien deuxeme semaine, there's no difference...

And you know what I love... Women who come out with intentions of not giving the bobot up, and before they know it, dick done slipped up in their pussy... Then the next morning, yap bay ou blag ke yo pa kon fer sa, but paske ou diferan... Diferan kijan... Arrow
DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:

person???

I am often against the idea of women playing hard to get or taking to long to give it up.
If you already went through the get-to-know-each-other phase, hey now we making out and my "bell" start ringing, do not limit me, just let the mass begin.

The older Haitians have a way of thinking and a lot of parents often tell their kids not to give it up too quick because the man will not respect you.
That's BS ! It doesn't matter to me how quick you give it up to me. I might meet you at the club and we do the nasty the same night, as long there is something more than the sex in you to keep me staying, I could careless how quick you let me have it.

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

les exceptions n'ont jamais changE.....

pa de dwet nan tou bouda mwen......
pas d'objet pointu ou pas....nan tou deye mwen....

je vais pas te lecher le cul......

ne me leche pas le cul.....

pas de trucs de PEDE........

Oral sex.......is not a problem.....

positions pa gen problem.......

bel plezi.......

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: