KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TVICE/DJAKOUT FACE OFF BATTLE VIDEO CLIP CHAMPS DE MARS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  

WHO WON?
TVICE
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
DJAKOUT
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: TVICE/DJAKOUT FACE OFF BATTLE VIDEO CLIP CHAMPS DE MARS Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT SEE WHAT HAPPEN.........

HERE WE GO..

CLICK HERE TO WATCH Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd4yE7tjXos

carl-hens

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

too late ou expire ak bagay kanaval sa wi kanaval pase deja siw nan dormi leve pouw pipi

L'immoralité est un mythe inventé par les honnêtes gens pour expliquer la curieuse attirance qu'exercent les autres

mistergentle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

carl-hens wrote:
too late ou expire ak bagay kanaval sa wi kanaval pase deja siw nan dormi leve pouw pipi

O O Shocked

Apa w'ap fe coeur.

Gen le Citadelle fe move crocodile la sou ou tou wi, zanmi. You didn't see it coming ! Very Happy

Anyway, move crocodile Djakout sa, se yon bagay ki grav a mort. Of course yo kouvri ti piti yo.

Kounye a tout pale anpil fini. Cool

Mesi Citadelle, neg serye Very Happy .

mistergentle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

carl-hens wrote:

O O Shocked

Apa w'ap fe coeur.

Gen le Citadelle fe move crocodile la sou ou tou wi, zanmi. You didn't see it coming ! Very Happy

Anyway, move crocodile Djakout sa, se yon bagay ki grav a mort. Of course yo kouvri ti piti yo.

Kounye a tout pale anpil fini. Cool

Mesi Citadelle, neg serye Very Happy .

Lil'biggyted14

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

From what I just watched

@ 5:50 Djakout starts playing and you could still hear T-Vice in between saying Voila...Digicel A*A

@ 6:25' you only hear Djakout

@ 7:30 the camera switched to someone on the T-Vice float, at this time ou rekomanse tande T-Vice anko pou quelques secondes then you only heard Djakout until close to the end around when T-Vice passed by...
The person who had the camera at the end was on the back of T-Vice float; obvious that you can hear Djakout front speakers better than T-Vice back speakers

True, in term of sound, Djakout had it hands down
the public and people on T-Vice float were confused, they probably didn't expect Djakout to play.

A best way to enjoy this is just to listen and not watching, kind of fun Laughing

nustyle11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are you guys kidding me? Shocked
Are we watching the same clip?
Se pa yon keksyon de kouvri!!!!Se ton keksyon de kiyes ki te pi byen pefome.... Kiyes ki lage pi gro pwen pike!.....In that case, it's obvious!

If you really want to know which band had the upper hand?....All you have to do is to watch the crowd's reaction when both bands were playing and you'll have an idea on which band came out on top.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XXplosive

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Citadelle, ou konnen se ti cool mwen ye, mwne pa bias but wap voye flowers. T-Vice vs Djakout shouldn't be a comparision right now cause A A te voye pou Djakout.
Let me explain: T-Vice had their worst carnival, Djakout had their best. Sou Beton an, Djakout te gen pi bel Cha ak pi bon son, T-Vice, se comme si se djazz ki te sponsorise par la marie selman...People will say it's not Djakout fault but sabotage, problem courant, problem nou pa gen temps dessan sou bon beton an is BULLSHIT. Djakout was supposed to be on top of every issues and make sure that they make the WHOLE parcours all the 3 days so that the fans on the beton and on the internet can see how they destroyed T-Vice. They missed the opportunity so maybe next year they'll be luckier....
As for the T-Vice vs Djakout comaprision, all I can say is that T-Vice survived because Djakout pa kraze yo all the 3 days ak belle canaval yo...Some will say that they saw Djakout in front of their stand all 3 days but you have to be aware that the carnival doesn't start and end in front of your stand, there's a much longer way to go...SI ou we Djakout pou 3 jou yo, sa pa vle di Djakout fe 3 jou yo li passe so TOUT beton an.....

AKI_VARAONSITE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kote Gabana ak mon seigmeur jimbo !!

did you see everything I said was true...did you see my stand right next to djakout...sooo jimbo ou te sou carimi ak tout lot soldier a.

It seems to me evereything i said about this battle was true...but mwen kite sa...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AKI_VARAONSITE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

did you see everything I said was true...did you see my stand right next to djakout...sooo jimbo ou te sou carimi ak tout lot soldier a.

It seems to me evereything i said about this battle was true...but mwen kite sa...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
neg_okap

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AKI_VARAONSITE wrote:

Fanatik dry eyes,al chita. Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: