KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WATCH 2009 CARNIVAL FROM HAITI: LIVE (DAY 2 OFFICIAL THREAD)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mlkebreau

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: WATCH 2009 CARNIVAL FROM HAITI: LIVE (DAY 2 OFFICIAL THREAD) Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to you all.. thank you for your patience... we are here and you should be too!!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
http://www.sakapfet.com/live/livekm.html

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gentleman1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2nd Day of Carnaval has BEGUN... Reply with quote Back to top

mlkebreau wrote:
Welcome to you all.. thank you for your patience... log on now... we are here and you should be too!!

Good Evening MIa

I thought we were gonna stay on 1 thread for the carnival...

anyway Thank you, map gade defileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ZENGLEN PI RED

JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ALREADY BON BAGAY .... Shocked Very Happy

SEXY MIA MWEN LA REDDDDDDDD Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompared

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good Evening Mia and KM. I'll be with you guys later. Very Happy

Si yon djazz pa bien pase devan SAKAPFET, mwen pa responsab ou... Laughing

Ti-Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good afternoon La belle Mia. I will be watching soon. You doing such a great job. Keep it up.

" Djakout boom shakalaka"

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yanva - she's on the air, kite sou moun... ha ha ha...

I'm just passing by checking in... Mwen gen anpil foto bon jan kanaval pou nou... OMG...

Have fun all!!!

polomixx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Allo MIA as long as ou la mwen la tou....until the END.... HOW S EVERYTHING DOWN THERE

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen rinmin Tati anpil... She is keeping it real... Main bagay map pale de kanaval la... Tout moun sipoze bel... Mwen di nou, mwen gen foto pou nou...

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Benny Blanco wrote:
Mwen rinmin Tati anpil... She is keeping it real... Main bagay map pale de kanaval la... Tout moun sipoze bel... Mwen di nou, mwen gen foto pou nou...

EPS ou mem! Get off the computer and al enjoy ko'w na Trinidad! Ou sell out Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Go make your own thread! This is HAITI KANAVAL! al "wine de waistline" off our Haiti thread.. thank you very much..
Porsuive la Corridor! Arrow Arrow Laughing

Seriously get off the net Big Boy!.. wink!

Thank You MIA! I hope my professor lets us out early tonight because I need to catch Day Two.. (side note) If KREZI comes out before I get on the net at home.. SVP somebody.. anybody.. voye call ak text bam mwen so I can excuse myself from class and run to the Computer Lab!.. Laughing Laughing Merci in advance!!

See you guys later!.. Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What a "DANGEROUS" OUTFIT that the HOSTESS has on?

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90  Next
Page 1 of 90

Jump to: