KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BARIKAD CREW/ZIN/DJAZZ RARA N.Y BAL PICTURES + NOTES!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: BARIKAD CREW/ZIN/DJAZZ RARA N.Y BAL PICTURES + NOTES! Reply with quote Back to top

*BARIKAD CREW brought their act to NEW YORK CITY for the very first time, and they had their loyal fans waiting to help them celebrate. The energy brought on by this group is amazing. Their fans know every single word to the tunes and rhymes that they spit out. They came with the heat last night, and even towards the end of their act, they asked WYCLEF to come on stage for a little freestyle. BARIKAD CREW delivered, and even if you are not into RAP KREYOL, you can't even deny the energy, intensity, and fanatical force that they bring with them.

BARIKAD CREW put N.Y on notice last night, and you best believe that many people "GOT THE MESSAGE".

(VIDEO FOOTAGE ON THE WAY)

*ZIN almost didn't play due to time constraints, but once they got on the stage, they still showed what they are made out of. I got to see POLO for the first time with the band, and he DOES bring a lot of YOUNG BLOOD, and MUCH NEEDED ENERGY to the mix that is reflected on the track that I saw him sing.

VEE was the siren that was there with ZIN last night, and she seemed like she was having a great time up there. Her chemistry with POLO on stage is really noticeable in the way that they feed off of each other. She has that "COULEUVE" danse that she does with her body that drove some that were standing up close and prsonal, crazy. ZIN still has "IT"...I guess like the title of their last CD says, They are here "PI RED".

KM!

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for sharing

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: BARIKAD CREW/ZIN/DJAZZ RARA N.Y BAL PICTURES + NOTES! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

oh jezuuuuuuuuuur, gade ti pitit la non, definitely my future ex wife.

thx for sharing pat

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Sekinam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don’t understand BC’s music, but I’m glad they can come to the US to please their fans.

ZIN Keep it up.

VEE, I like what I’m seeing.

Tipoupee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very interesting to see, thanx for sharing

lola1804

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A night to remember
RIP to the to soliders that couldn't be there

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We met KATDAKITTEN last night at the show. GRO FANATIK ZIN or BARIKAD? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Good to meet you.

KM!

XXplosive

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PAT bel ti grenn photo...the pics look nice especially the pics of Vee...pa gen lot Very Happy

kattdakitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BC's performance was contagiously magnetic. They simply pulled their audience to them regardless of... I had a blast. Epi BC Jiskobou! Se trip map trip mwen menm. Pa swiv mwen non! Very Happy

Last edited by kattdakitten on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

kattdakitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
We met KATDAKITTEN last night at the show. GRO FANATIK ZIN or BARIKAD? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Good to meet you.

KM!

Fan of both! Fan of Djarara tou wi... Very Happy I am a mèlomane my dear! Nice to formally meet you as well camera shy man. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: