KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Haitian calls 911 over lemonade!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nou rinmin ler mwen amerde Jean Fortune... Topic sa ter gentan sou lot paj la, nou monte'l la anko... Bon mwen pral **** misyer yon call... Dam

I want to know how can I upload my recorded conversation...

Jean Fortune, mwen sou ou lan 10mins... Madafaka.. Arrow

sexyt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:
Here is another misuse of 911:

Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets

FORT PIERCE, Fla. – Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of McNuggets. A police report said 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.

She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.

Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.

A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.

YES I HEARD THIS ONE ON HOWARD STERN THIS MORNING Laughing Laughing

RICKY

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Si Jean Fortune te panse moun bliye'l e byen se pa mwen.. mwen **** li yon block li pa pran'l so mwen di sa'l fe'l fe, mwen kite numero'm paret epi mwen tande ALLO Laughing Mwen mande'l ki kalite ju lap bwe matin an.. li di'm apa nou sonje kk sa toujou Laughing Laughing Laughing

Barbiegirl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
Si Jean Fortune te panse moun bliye'l e byen se pa mwen.. mwen **** li yon block li pa pran'l so mwen di sa'l fe'l fe, mwen kite numero'm paret epi mwen tande ALLO Laughing Mwen mande'l ki kalite ju lap bwe matin an.. li di'm apa nou sonje kk sa toujou Laughing Laughing Laughing

you're mean Laughing Laughing

choubenz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:

lmao Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing kite Mr. ji limonad viv tande papa

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:

alon neg anmedan papa! Laughing Laughing Laughing

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I never listened to the original tape. I had to google it. And boy is that guy popular now. Found it on youtube. I can't believe they released the tape with the guy's phone number. But he's dumb enough to keep the same phone number Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jean Fortune 911 Call

RICKY

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouisJeanBeauge wrote:
I never listened to the original tape. I had to google it. And boy is that guy popular now. Found it on youtube. I can't believe they released the tape with the guy's phone number. But he's dumb enough to keep the same phone number Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jean Fortune 911 Call

Li gin twop fanm ki pou rele'l. li fe seman li pa'p chanje numero a epi mwen mem mwen fe seman map **** li yon call chak yon fwa pa mwa Laughing

mackeny001

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here is the Notice To Appear filing. check it out here http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0209092burgerking1.html

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhh... Mwen sot **** Jean yon call anko... Mwen pran kaka sou bluff... Avan mwen fermer, mwen mande misyer eske'l vle jus citron... Madafaka di'm yon bel Fcuk you... Ha ha ha.. Merci pou post sa... Pita a 3am, map **** misyer yon denyer call anko, pou jodia...

Misyer pa jam chanje nimewo sa... Misyer pran...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: