KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Haitian calls 911 over lemonade!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :lol

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got his phone number... Mwen pral rele misyer pou mwen joure madafaka...

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Benny Blanco wrote:

I dare you to for real!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing he deserves it Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

But you know something... I feel him... Our people don't play that shit... We command respect... He feels if he is paying for service, he should get service... That BK employee lucky misyer pa flanke'l kel ke souflet... Monche, tonner boule'm... Tout bagay papa'm ta fer.... Papa'm ta fer pi mal, ler ter ka mem rele avocat...

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The phone keeps ringing, and goes to VM... It states his VM is full... Everyone across the nation has probably called him the last couple of days... I better watch out before he calls the cops on me...

I am going to try later... Lavie misyer fini avec mwen... Mwen gen pou **** misyer call a 2am, 4am, 3pm, 6pm, 12am, jistan misyer mande anrage li kite peyi'a...

Bel bagay se yon na tonton mwen yo... Laughing Laughing

Any how, you all should call.... (561) 577-0589 Jean Fortune... Laughing Laughing
daphnee wrote:
Benny Blanco wrote:

I dare you to for real!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing he deserves it Laughing Laughing

Sassoune

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! You're crazy! You actually got his number to call him! That's HILARIOUS!!!!

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Benny Blanco wrote:
The phone keeps ringing, and goes to VM... It states his VM is full... Everyone across the nation has probably called him the last couple of days... I better watch out before he calls the cops on me...

I am going to try later... Lavie misyer fini avec mwen... Mwen gen pou **** misyer call a 2am, 4am, 3pm, 6pm, 12am, jistan misyer mande anrage li kite peyi'a...

Bel bagay se yon na tonton mwen yo... Laughing Laughing

Any how, you all should call.... (561) 577-0589 Jean Fortune... Laughing Laughing
daphnee wrote:
Benny Blanco wrote:

LMAO... Laughing Laughing Laughing ...HAHA Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SOMEONE THAT I KNOW MIGHT'VE CALLED HIM AND SAID PERSON ANSWERED....HAHA Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing THE PERSON ASKED HIM FOR SOME JUS CITRON AND HE HUNG UP...LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by daphnee on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

cuttableman21

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

funni ish i just called dude,he picked up and said hello. i asked him if he wanted some lemonade,he hung up the phone on me

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cuttableman21 wrote:
funni ish i just called dude,he picked up and said hello. i asked him if he wanted some lemonade,he hung up the phone on me

SOMEONE DID IT TOO..THEY ASKED FOR JEAN THE ENGLISH WAY...HE SAID "WHO IS THIS" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by daphnee on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: