KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MEN'S LOCKER-ROOM: SEX WHILE SHE HAS HER PERIOD!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean Rubens

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: MEN'S LOCKER-ROOM: SEX WHILE SHE HAS HER PERIOD! Reply with quote Back to top

This is nasty, some of you may say - But some guys don't mind doing it.
Especially when you're horny!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
So, would you have sex with your girl knowing she has her period?

I've been told by many it is a real proof of LOVE ... Se pa love selman ...
Krezi min'm Laughing Laughing Laughing

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been told that it can be damaging to the body.

pidous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To the ones that "have been told", experience does tell a lot of things...so please share what you "have been told"

blackpearl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i heard if you do it raw while a girl is on her period you can get an infection both men and women. it's also very messy especially when her period is heavy.

personally i think it is very nasty but a lot of people does it

SexyAfterdark

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NASTY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation NASTY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

SYROMIEL I'VE HEARD THE SAME THING.

I'M NOT SURE IF IT IS TRUE BUT EITHER WAY, I WOULD SUGGEST THAT MY SISTERS TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES.

JenJen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds nasty and messy to me.

To each his/her own.

JenJen

zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THAT TO ME IS STRAIGHT "SALOPE"... HORNY OR NOT, THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO GET URSELF TAKEN CARE OF...

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HELL NOOOOOOOOOO

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's simply NASTY.

Years ago, I was forced to do it to please oen of my ex, although I have worn a condoms, and although she had taken a bath prior to that, for me it was still disgusting.

As Siromyel mentioned, having sex while having her period can do some harm to most women. It can damage their nature, if that person has a good one.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jean Rubens

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yo, Mingo!
You're killing me, man - She took a bath before sex!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: