KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

How Do You Know We're FAKING????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tipoupouche

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Evie wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:
Evie

Do you ever fake !!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Poupouche Laughing ,

Answer the question to the topic at hand, epi ma vin pale avew Laughing !!!

WOW - I love a challenge !!! Ok .. deal.... I was making love with a lady once, she was crying of joy just to make me feel I am the man until I realized she was faking it !!! How did I find out... Her cell phone rang and she had to pick it up... She asked me for time out and I just look at her and smile .... She was faking the orgasim but waiting for a call that someone who own her some money to call so that she can go pick it up... The funny thing is, the person gave her 45 minutes. Boy.. did she rush out of the bed to get that money !!! That was the funniest thing that I ever experience..... Yes ... Woman fake the funk !!! Before that call she was screaming and and was about to come !!!! Until I realized she was faking it !!!

Evie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All right Poupouche Laughing .....funny story btw Laughing ,

The answer to your question is YES...I have faked it before Laughing !!!! I really can not remember what came over me but it did not go unoticed Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!! Misye pa di'm anyen Laughing ....but you saw that grin on his face like someone who wanted crack up laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!

KREOLA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FAKE...No way! If i'm not in the mood...GET OFF MY BACK BOO Embarassed
When I lay down with my partner...Our mission is to KUM Idea Not to fool around but straight up KUM Wink I got to reach my explosion.

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
When I lay down with my partner...Our mission is to KUM Idea Not to fool around but straight up KUM Wink I got to reach my explosion.

Oh léternel kadon'w Kreola nou kenyen sou KM- you mean business ma cherie.

Evie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MinkiJan,

Please answer the question to the topic my friend.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MinkiJan wrote:
KREOLA wrote:

Oh léternel kadon'w Kreola nou kenyen sou KM- you mean business ma cherie.

Laughing Laughing Minkijan...Am I not right hun, tout bagay nan koupe se le wap vini'a Wink A good explosion Smile

Cathy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tout andan bobot mwen pran contracte. If your hand are on my stomac you can actually feel my muscle contract. But the truth is mwen pa fe sa pou gason. when it comes to sex a man has got to work for me to cum or else you will come out of that room feeling really small. I am going to make sure you are pleased and you got to do the same .

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cathy wrote:
Tout andan bobot mwen pran contracte. If your hand are on my stomac you can actually feel my muscle contract. But the truth is mwen pa fe sa pou gason. when it comes to sex a man has got to work for me to **** or else you will come out of that room feeling really small. I am going to make sure you are pleased and you got to do the same .

Shocked uh a little confused here, si ou pa fe sa pou gason eh bien ou fel pou lot la
Wink

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My motto "depi mwen voye avan ou cherie ou kaka"

si nap fe bagay....you gotta be comfortable enough to tell me what you like and what will give you more feelings, pleasure.....and i will do.

si ou kite mwen ap fe devinette.......

depi mwen voye..........ou chire........
fake all you want.......paske mwen pap fake mwen voye.....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
reginaldo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pa gen pwoblèm ak fake la. si se pou sa yo mèt banm fake nèt ale.

Paske mwen pa ka sipote lè m'ap koupe yon fanm epi pou li rete an silans lan.

depi mwen komanse voye bwa monte, voye fake alsius monte ban mwen. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: