KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

How Do You Know We're FAKING????
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: How Do You Know We're FAKING???? Reply with quote Back to top

Hi My Fellow KMers Cool !!!!

I used to be under the impression that we women were PROS at faking the orgasms....

As time goes by, I am noticing how some men are complaining of how women are quote on quote "RIZEZ" when it comes to being in the bedroom (in terms of screaming and moaning that is)!!

KM Women...when you reach this stage...FAKE the noises, what actually prompts you to doing this Question Is it actually BAD sex, not being in the mood or another issue Question

KM Men...How in the world can you all tell when a woman is not being real Question Is it how we look, being inactive in bed, or something else Question Is it that noticeable Smile ??? I am curious Laughing Smile ....

Pal Avem Wiiiiiiiiiiiii Smile Smile Smile Laughing !!!!!

LayD_vice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WELL I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHER FEMALES BUT I CANT REALLY FAKE IT ITS KINDA HARD 4 "ME" 2 DO BECAUSE I C.U.M A LOT (sorry 2 be so blunt) Embarassed BUT IF A WOMAN DONT REALLY RELEASE A LOT OF JUICES LIKE DAT THEY CAN FAKE IT....BUT GUYS DAT KNOWS P.U.S.S.Y INSIDE IN OUT WILL KNOW BECAUSE THE P.U.S.S.Y MUSCLES CONTRACT WHEN DA FEMALE ACTUALLY CUMS AND A MAN SHOULD BE ABLE 2 FEEL DAT....IF THEY DONT LOL Very Happy DATS 2 BAD Laughing

~~TOU PITI OH GADE'M TOU PITI ANBA YO~~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tipoupouche

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LayD_vice wrote:
WELL I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHER FEMALES BUT I CANT REALLY FAKE IT ITS KINDA HARD 4 "ME" 2 DO BECAUSE I C.U.M A LOT (sorry 2 be so blunt) Embarassed BUT IF A WOMAN DONT REALLY RELEASE A LOT OF JUICES LIKE DAT THEY CAN FAKE IT....BUT GUYS DAT KNOWS P.U.S.S.Y INSIDE IN OUT WILL KNOW BECAUSE THE P.U.S.S.Y MUSCLES CONTRACT WHEN DA FEMALE ACTUALLY CUMS AND A MAN SHOULD BE ABLE 2 FEEL DAT....IF THEY DONT LOL Very Happy DATS 2 BAD Laughing

Juicy LAYD- Me like DAT Smile

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fake what?

faking having an orgasm or fake having a good time or fake that you're hurting?

It is very hard to fake having a real orgasm. And it takes a guy with not much or little experience not to realize it. However some women are very tricky, they can make you believe that a good wetness is an orgasm.

Fake having a good time..............most if not all women do it. They do it to boost men's ego or to prevent men from saying their vagina is too loose....therefore they're screaming on every stroke......making all kind of funny noise.

last but not least.........women always want to make a man feel like his penis is so big that it's hurting them. BS.
sometimes the shaft of the penis can be in, not the whole body...just what we call "Tèt lan" then the girl is acting like she's going through more pain then Christ went trough on the cross!

anyone can fake.....some are real good at it......it's hard to tell.

but some of us men we sometimes have a feeling that women are faking......what do we care?
you fake it or not...im going to nut....so you better fake it well enough to have fun too.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LayD_vice wrote:

Goodness Gracious!.. You go girl!.. You have me on the floor chica.. Laughing
Im not a faker.. Don't got time for that mess. If I feel like Im not being completely satisfied, usually the session is cut short. Im not good at faking. If I am not happy with your performance, I'm an expressive person and you will most definitely know. But thankfully I know my body enough to make sure I get mines end of day. But if he's completely useless then the session will definitely have come to an end. Again.. have no time for that mess.

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
LayD_vice wrote:

Im not a faker.. Don't got time for that mess. If I feel like Im not being completely satisfied, usually the session is cut short. Im not good at faking. If I am not happy with your performance, I'm an expressive person and you will most definitely know. But thankfully I know my body enough to make sure I get mines end of day. But if he's completely useless then the session will definitely have come to an end. Again.. have no time for that mess.

EY- If not happy...you'll ask him to start over right? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Evie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Philo. for your thorough explanation Smile !!!

Kote lot monsieur KM yo???? Se nou map tan wi la Laughing !!!!! Poupouche pa jwe avem Laughing ...vin pale bay Laughing Laughing !!!

Evie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
LayD_vice wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy EY, you don't play Laughing Smile !!!!

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Evie

Do you ever fake !!!!

Evie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
Evie

Do you ever fake !!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Poupouche Laughing ,

Answer the question to the topic at hand, epi ma vin pale avew Laughing !!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: