KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

To Find The Proper SIZING Of A Man You Have To.......!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:31 am    Post subject: To Find The Proper SIZING Of A Man You Have To.......! Reply with quote Back to top

Ladies, my DEAR ladies Smile !!!!!

Other women have always told me that as long as you know a man's foot size, you'll be able to determine his size down south as well Laughing Laughing . Have you women heard of this Smile ????? Hmmmmmm......!!!

Well, this is what was shared to me....

Let's say you have a man that you just happen to know is a size ten in feet. You would have to divide that size by five and this would happen to give the size of the gift between his legs Laughing Laughing(10/5=5) !!!!! Now why the number five I have no idea Laughing . Ladies, have you heard of this, or something else in relation to this Question If so, do share Smile Wink !!!! Do you believe that this can actually give you the correct sizing or do you think it's all balony???? KM fellas sa nou di nan bagay sa Laughing ? Son bloff or non? What do you all think Laughing ????

zipgenel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

10/5 = 2 then...

that makes no sense... cause I wear twelve and a half...

so 12/5= 2.5 Confused Confused Confused

chyyyyyyyyèèèèèèèTTTTT!!! Confused Twisted Evil then mwen nan ka... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

pi piti pi rèd my ass... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

that can't be freaking true... Twisted Evil I know I don't have an ANACONDA... but I don't have a "VÈTÈ" NEITHER.. Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

si se pou sa, SHAQ AK BILL CLINTON gen pi gwo bwa sou latè beni... Rolling Eyes zago nèg sa yo se preske 30.. even then, when you divide it by 5, you get a sorry 6"... WOW!!! Rolling Eyes

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If that is the case Shaq, Yao Ming, and the NBA giants would not leave any women for people like me.

I think this is a myth.

Tankou lotre jou yon brother di mwen si mwen bezwen gen bann se pou mwen manje maggi jumbo ak redbull.
Misyeu banm recette lanmo mwen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EVIE MAYBE YOU MEANT 10 DIVIDED BY 2
BUT I KNOW A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS 8 IN SHOE SIZE THAT DUDE IS AT LEAST 1 FOOT LONG....SO ITS PURE BOLONY
A LADY FIREND WHO MARRIED A 6'2 DUDE WITH 15 IN SHOE SIZE SHE IS COMPLAINING HOW SHORT THE GUY IS DOWN SOUTH, ABOUT 5 INCHES LONG....IT'S ALL MYTH

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

ketket

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that whole notion of a man having big feet=big D*ick is sooooo untrue!!! that is a complete myth...sad to say i learned dat myself the hard way..ugh...the only way u can tell is basically touching it ..lol...whether is thru clothing or seein it with your own eyes Very Happy ..its ok to do so...i like to knw wat i will be working with beforehand!! Laughing

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ketket wrote:
that whole notion of a man having big feet=big D*ick is sooooo untrue!!! that is a complete myth...sad to say i learned dat myself the hard way..ugh...the only way u can tell is basically touching it ..lol...whether is thru clothing or seein it with your own eyes Very Happy ..its ok to do so...i like to knw wat i will be working with beforehand!! Laughing

KETKET WE ARE FAMILY HERE, CAN YOU SHARE YOUR BAD EXPERIENCE WITH US ? WAS IT TOO SHORT OVER OVERSIZE ....LOL
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
ketket wrote:

KETKET WE ARE FAMILY HERE, CAN YOU SHARE YOUR BAD EXPERIENCE WITH US ? WAS IT TOO SHORT OVER OVERSIZE ....LOL

Yo di marcher chercher pa konn dormi san souper.....brother wap jwenn wi lol

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
ketket wrote:

Yo di marcher chercher pa konn dormi san souper.....brother wap jwenn wi lol

SA OU VLEM FE ? LOL
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

ketket

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sure...well the dude had a nice personality and was tall 6'3 wit big feet remind u..a size 12/13 im not sure but it was around there...one nite we went out to a party We were dancing close together and u knw i would feel it rubbing against me and all and it felt like a decent size.so i was kinda excited..but when we took it the bedroom and he put down those pants...i was like WTF IS DIS??? Embarassed although it didnt necessarily come out of my mouth, im pretty sure the look on my face said it all...i was seriously disappointed lol...and didnt wanna put him down..so i literally faked a stomachache (not cramps) and bounced...soo i take it upon myself now to "accidently touch/lean against u guys in order to cop a feel...lmao...or if we really comfy wit each other.(dating).whip it out real quick...lemme get a quick peep...simple and cut to the chase! Very Happy Very Happy

b-ray

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ketket wrote:
sure...well the dude had a nice personality and was tall 6'3 wit big feet remind u..a size 12/13 im not sure but it was around there...one nite we went out to a party We were dancing close together and u knw i would feel it rubbing against me and all and it felt like a decent size.so i was kinda excited..but when we took it the bedroom and he put down those pants...i was like WTF IS DIS??? Embarassed although it didnt necessarily come out of my mouth, im pretty sure the look on my face said it all...i was seriously disappointed lol...and didnt wanna put him down..so i literally faked a stomachache (not cramps) and bounced...soo i take it upon myself now to "accidently touch/lean against u guys in order to cop a feel...lmao...or if we really comfy wit each other.(dating).whip it out real quick...lemme get a quick peep...simple and cut to the chase! Very Happy Very Happy

OU GENLE PRAL BAY SEX SECTION NAN VIE WI, MWEN RINMEN SA MA LI LA A, KOMSA MEME? Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: