KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*HANGOUT'S NEW SINGLE "FO SOLDA"....LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompared

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The song is not bad . I like the beat by the way.

My only complaint is with FRERO delivery in some part of the song. One can tell he did not take the single too serious. FRERO is a better singer than that. His voice craks up several times. I guess JUNIOR could have him do another "take" and they could have a better song. I blame JUnior more.

As far as the jabs toward "INTERNET COMMUNITY", I do not think someone should feel "MOUYE", VEXE or UPSET.

Nou fer vie nou ap choute, critike artist yo ak bands yo ler produit yo ak performance yo pa bon. Si yo choute sou nou fok nou pa pran li personel. It is ENTERTAINMENT after all. Nice strategy to get a buzz going for the band.
Laughing
M'ap rete tan reste CD ya.... Wink Wink Arrow

nenevice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Moin we nan tout pale sa yo anpil moun fe kom si se KONNEN YO PA KONNEN ki djazz ki supoze fe mizik sa !!!
H O.. Wap suiv board anpil yin.. nice try... jere lele'w Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The song is ok!! I guess it's creating buzz/controversy ect. But I'm a little bit disapointed that they chose this one as their single.

I guess they did it for the controversial topic, but this song is no better than any of the songs from their last album!

That being said, I'll get the CD to hear the live rendition of "Doule lanmou" and the song from Saida.

Good luck guys!

-Fabrice Rouzier

camionmac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
DJ Kreyol wrote:
The second premise is the one that will ruffle feathers. This one has validity. Back in the day radio DJs would get shout-outs.
But more and more these days board members are.

It's getting out of hand! Laughing

Im out! Laughing

Have fun.

Shocked Shocked AMMWEEEYYY!!!!....ALO DJ KREYOL!!! Laughing Laughing

you're a pioneer my brother!!! Very Happy

JVJ,

And that's why I can say that.

Bagay sa se yon dezod kounyea!

Trust me!

haa s'on dézod konia ? min li pat dézòd lontan?

ATTENTION POU'M PA PILÉ'W WI ZANMI

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen pa we mizik la gen anyin... mwen renmen fason guitar mache..
the Cd is better than I thought...
anpil groov..even though some of the tracks not long..

good job

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

camionmac wrote:
DJ Kreyol wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
DJ Kreyol wrote:
The second premise is the one that will ruffle feathers. This one has validity. Back in the day radio DJs would get shout-outs.
But more and more these days board members are.

It's getting out of hand! Laughing

Im out! Laughing

Have fun.

Shocked Shocked AMMWEEEYYY!!!!....ALO DJ KREYOL!!! Laughing Laughing

you're a pioneer my brother!!! Very Happy

JVJ,

And that's why I can say that.

Bagay sa se yon dezod kounyea!

Trust me!

haa s'on dézod konia ? min li pat dézòd lontan?

Zanmi'm how long have you been on this board or following it?

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for the comments about THE SONG.......and hopefully the post WILL REMAIN THAT WAY!

THANK YOU!

KM!

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The title and theme of this song could have aided HO a lot. The song is ok, a filler, but it could have been a GREAT Piece if they had decided to push this song as a BIG HIT item. This song can be controversial and if it was a big hit could be one people remember because of the theme.

malfrending4life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oo min aa apa hangout ap voye, timesye km yo mouye wi la

LE PE VAG

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[size=18]MWEN TANDE MIZIK LA MWEN PANSE LI DI ANPIL VERITE FRERO BYEN DEPOSE MWEN SI LI KEMBE KONSA LAP JWEN ORIGINALITE LI A BON BAGAY HO KOMPA DIREK ANN ALE.[/size]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: