KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

R U CURIOUS?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LayD_vice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: R U CURIOUS? Reply with quote Back to top

OK THIS HERE IS 4 DA LADIES AND ONLY DA LADIES....HOW MANY OF U GUYS ON KM HAD ACTUALLY HAD EVER KISS, CARESS OR EVEN HAD INTERCOURSE WITH ANOTHER FEMALE Question Question
AND IF NOT R U CURIOUS DO U WONDER SOMETIMES WAT IT WOULD BE LIKE BEING WITH ANOTHER GURL Question

DONT BE SHY AND I KNOW DA HAITIAN COMMUNITY IS VERY JUDGEMENTAL BUT WE R ALL GROWN HERE Very Happy

PALE AVEM.....

~~TOU PITI OH GADE'M TOU PITI ANBA YO~~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lets see how many responses this topic gets.. hehehe!

salime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Honnestly, it never crossed my mind. I guess I am confidend enough about my sexuality, to know I am striclt d*** Very Happy . However, I have to admit that through out the years, I have come to accept and not judge other's choice.
If u don't mind, I have a question and maybe you guys can give me ur input- I guess there are different Terms used to name someone that has or want to try a sexual relationship with the other sex- One of them is Bi- curious- After how many encounters(sexual) with the other sex, someone is no longer considered Bi curious, but a Bi-sexual. Are you considered Bi-Curious, if you try and experience being with the other sex once and than you don't do it anymore. But if you have encounters, multiple times, at what point someone admit they are bi- sexual?

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm interesting questions…

BiCurious:
Bi-curious is a term used to refer to someone who does not identify as bisexual or ssssss but feels or show some interest in a relationship or sexual activity with someone of the same sex.

My personal take: The definition basically sums it up. I think it’s when one individual has some sort of interest in the same sex and they are curious on “experimenting”. They aren’t labeled as a BI or Lesbian.. Just fulfilling your curiosity Laughing. Some people enjoy being sexually connected to the same sex.. strictly sexual but I think once “emotions and feelings” comes into play towards the next party then that’s when you can be categorized in the next level which is becoming a BiSexual..

Bi-Sexual:
Bisexual: An individual who engages in both heterosexual and ssssss sexual relations.

My personal take.. BiSexual is someone who enjoys being with BOTH men and women.. sexually & emotionally. When you can’t stop thinking of your man.. and that other chick.. the feelings has moved on beyond sexually. You start catching feelings for her.. you have the same feelings for her.. you have towards your man.. I would say that’s a Bi Sexual.. Growing feelings…ect..

And of course we all know what a LESBIAN is..

This is just my opinion..

salime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
Hmmm interesting questions…

BiCurious:
Bi-curious is a term used to refer to someone who does not identify as bisexual or ssssss but feels or show some interest in a relationship or sexual activity with someone of the same sex.

My personal take: The definition basically sums it up. I think it’s when one individual has some sort of interest in the same sex and they are curious on “experimenting”. They aren’t labeled as a BI or Lesbian.. Just fulfilling your curiosity Laughing. Some people enjoy being sexually connected to the same sex.. strictly sexual but I think once “emotions and feelings” comes into play towards the next party then that’s when you can be categorized in the next level which is becoming a BiSexual..

Bi-Sexual:
Bisexual: An individual who engages in both heterosexual and ssssss sexual relations.

My personal take.. BiSexual is someone who enjoys being with BOTH men and women.. sexually & emotionally. When you can’t stop thinking of your man.. and that other chick.. the feelings has moved on beyond sexually. You start catching feelings for her.. you have the same feelings for her.. you have towards your man.. I would say that’s a Bi Sexual.. Growing feelings…ect..

And of course we all know what a LESBIAN is..

This is just my opinion..

@EY- thanks for clarifying the different terms for me. I guess emotions and feelings are pretty much what differentiates one term with another. I am sure there are circumstances where someone consider themselves as Bi curious only in fear of coming out and fully admiting they are actually Hetero sexual.

Btw you did not answer LadyVice question Very Happy

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: R U CURIOUS? Reply with quote Back to top

LayD_vice wrote:
OK THIS HERE IS 4 DA LADIES AND ONLY DA LADIES....HOW MANY OF U GUYS ON KM HAD ACTUALLY HAD EVER KISS, CARESS OR EVEN HAD INTERCOURSE WITH ANOTHER FEMALE Question Question
AND IF NOT R U CURIOUS DO U WONDER SOMETIMES WAT IT WOULD BE LIKE BEING WITH ANOTHER GURL Question

DONT BE SHY AND I KNOW DA HAITIAN COMMUNITY IS VERY JUDGEMENTAL BUT WE R ALL GROWN HERE Very Happy

PALE AVEM.....

Lady D,

Se yon trè bèl kesyon ou poze la a. Kwè m si ou vle, anpil ti medam deyò a sèjousi kirye de bagay sa. Men kòm mwen pi abitye avèk medam yo isiya.... M ap sijere ou pwochèn fwa ou poze yon kesyon, toujou pran inisyativ pou reponn tankou ou t ap reponn a kesyon an tou ou-menm. Sa ap mete yo pi alèz pou patisipe avèk ou. Se konsa pitit medam KM yo gen defo.... Yo pap vin foure tèt yo nan anyen san yo pa konnen sa k ap pase nan tèt pa ou ou-menm. Kidonk toujou pale avèk yo avan, epi yo-menm y ap pale avèk ou. Manti m fè Evie? Wink

Nèg Timid
(Ti Cherif Trankil La)

Evie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: R U CURIOUS? Reply with quote Back to top

Neg Timid wrote:
LayD_vice wrote:

PALE AVEM.....

Lady D,

Se yon trè bèl kesyon ou poze la a. Kwè m si ou vle, anpil ti medam deyò a sèjousi kirye de bagay sa. Men kòm mwen pi abitye avèk medam yo isiya.... M ap sijere ou pwochèn fwa ou poze yon kesyon, toujou pran inisyativ pou reponn tankou ou t ap reponn a kesyon an tou ou-menm. Sa ap mete yo pi alèz pou patisipe avèk ou. Se konsa pitit medam KM yo gen defo.... Yo pap vin foure tèt yo nan anyen san yo pa konnen sa k ap pase nan tèt pa ou ou-menm. Kidonk toujou pale avèk yo avan, epi yo-menm y ap pale avèk ou. Manti m fè Evie? Wink

Nèg Timid
(Ti Cherif Trankil La)

Very Happy Very Happy Negtimid have you been watching me Laughing Smile ???? Non ou pa manti frem Wink !!!!

younghaitian88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I knew this chick who claimed to be a lesbian and she had all the proof and the world to show it.....

Her thing for girls started as curiousity which she didn't fulfill until she was in her very late teens...But before that she was ok with guys....She's been involved sexually and emotionally with both sexes....which makes her a bisexual....

But she hides her true self to the world behind the lesbian image...sometimes i just think is a phase like they say....but people have to be honest with themselves

LayD_vice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: R U CURIOUS? Reply with quote Back to top

Neg Timid wrote:
LayD_vice wrote:

PALE AVEM.....

Lady D,

Nèg Timid
(Ti Cherif Trankil La)

OH OK MESI THANKS 4 LOOKING OUT WELL I DID HAVE DAT EXPERIENCE AND I LOVED IT. NOT DAT IM SAYING A MAN ISNT GREAT I THINK BOTH SEX A GREAT ITS JUST "DIFFERENT" I THINK DATS A BETTA WAY OF PUTTING Laughing

MEDAM SA NOU PE SOU KM LA GIN MOUN LA KI PEYE BILL NOU?
OUBIEN NOU FE DESANT KAY MOUN SOU KM...LOL
PALE AVEM TOUT MOUN GRANMOUN Smile

~~TOU PITI OH GADE'M TOU PITI ANBA YO~~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Neg Timid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: R U CURIOUS? Reply with quote Back to top

LayD_vice wrote:
Neg Timid wrote:
LayD_vice wrote:

PALE AVEM.....

Lady D,

Nèg Timid
(Ti Cherif Trankil La)

OH OK MESI THANKS 4 LOOKING OUT WELL I DID HAVE DAT EXPERIENCE AND I LOVED IT. NOT DAT IM SAYING A MAN ISNT GREAT I THINK BOTH SEX A GREAT ITS JUST "DIFFERENT" I THINK DATS A BETTA WAY OF PUTTING Laughing

MEDAM SA NOU PE SOU KM LA GIN MOUN LA KI PEYE BILL NOU?
OUBIEN NOU FE DESANT KAY MOUN SOU KM...LOL
PALE AVEM TOUT MOUN GRANMOUN Smile

Ok medam, jwèt pou nou kounyeya. Nou fè m al fòse Lady Vice pale, e li pale mezanmi: « She kissed the girl and she liked it. » Li te kirye li te anvi eseye l, e tankou anpil fi ki toujou ap admire lòt fi parèy yo anbachal lè yo abiye, li twouve: « Girls we are so magical, soft skin, red lips, so kissable. » Men Lady Vice sanble li pi GNB ke Katy Perry toujou, paske li fè plis ke yon ti bo pou fi a. Palemwadsa Lady Vice ! Enben medam, mwen rale kò m.... boul la nan pye nou kounyeya. Lady Vice, èske mwen fè yon bon travay? Wink

@ Evie

Ou konnen se sipèsta KM ou ye kòman pou m ta fè pap ba ou kontwòl la. Antouka Evie Lady Vice pale wi mezanmi? Cool

Nèg Timid
(Ti Cherif Trankil La)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: