KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI SHOW ON MARCH 18TH IN N.Y...CLICK HERE TO WATCH!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: KREZI SHOW ON MARCH 18TH IN N.Y...CLICK HERE TO WATCH! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the link to watch the show from the group KREZI at SOB's last night in New York.

http://www.kompamagazinetv2.com

The concert footage is on CHANNEL 3.

It's about 50 minutes long.

Enjoy.

KM!

JMPerry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mesieu, map gade jazz la kap depoze la, they were on FIRE Pat. I like what I see. Krezi break, krezi groove, krezi melody and I am feeling the classical "Moun D'amou". Delice ak David fin fou......Map tounin, mwen pral gade deuzien mitan.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

Gromosso

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wifouuuuuutttttttttttttt, tande'w disco! Shocked

Perry, I like this version of Moun Damou. Gade'w jazz! Oops, gade'w Zoo! Ban mal pran 2zyem mitan an.

belfam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This band is fearless, now i understand all this changement going on. Gen mou-n ki pe e se avek rezon!!!! Krezi is one hit away from becoming one of the bands to watch closely in the near future. Well done guys, keep it up!!!!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

W'ap pale de disco... Mwen menm m'ap mande tèt mwen sak gate san goril la pou li sovaj konsa. Shocked Very Happy

They sure rocked the place. I see that Ti Bass has improved with the bass, good!!!

The band is tight and amazing... Delices is sick.

Thanks a lot KM.

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Protest! Banm Krezi Mizik nan Compas Festival NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Konpadiva gade clip la wa di'm saw we.

ANMWEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FUNKY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi....Gade konpa...Enfin....djazzz mwen anrageeeeeeee Wink

Wildflirt_Kreyol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE IT WAS NOT ALL THAT AT ALL, SO DON'T MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes PS PERHAPS IF THEY SANG MORE OF THEIR OWN SONGS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ALRIGH W/ME.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

SAK PA KONTAN ANBEKE
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

NOU MENM FANATIK KREZI YO MOUIN KONNEN SE YOUN PAKET MOUN FOU NOU YE, SO SILVOUPLE PA VIN VOYER ROCHE LA TANPRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???????? Surprised Surprised ??

Gromosso

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The band is tight no doubt about it, but some of these songs have got to go! I love the band but I gotta keep it real man, Pam Pam Pam, WDYSULM have got to go Maestro David. Yes the grooves are hot but the songs gotta go my friend; they are old.

Let's take WDYSULM for example, play Souvenirs (Roosevelt singing) instead.

Richie has 3 hot tempo songs, Happy 50 preferably Cool , Kok Gage, Opal Kokal, that you can choose from his album, there are some zouk songs that you can choose from and have Mika sing a couple of them.
Seriously man, the band's repertoire needs a change. I don't know how much Pam Pam Pam WDYSULM I can take anymore.

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
The band is tight no doubt about it, but some of these songs have got to go! I love the band but I gotta keep it real man, Pam Pam Pam, WDYSULM have got to go Maestro David. Yes the grooves are hot but the songs gotta go my friend; they are old.

Let's take WDYSULM for example, play Souvenirs (Roosevelt singing) instead.

Richie has 3 hot tempo songs, Happy 50 preferably Cool , Kok Gage, Opal Kokal, that you can choose from his album, there are some zouk songs that you can choose from and have Mika sing a couple of them.
Seriously man, the band's repertoire needs a change. I don't know how much Pam Pam Pam WDYSULM I can take anymore.

Agree Gromosso.
The reason why these songs are getting anoying, is because other bands played them too much and the songs are becoming old; Deye Lakay and Plezi Gaye is been played more at bal by Krezi compare to those songs. Krezi just need to drop those two songs they'll be alright.

Mais Krezi sa a ap fe moun Loco kan minm. Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: