KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FUZION CHRISTMAS SONG: CLICK TO LISTEN!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: FUZION CHRISTMAS SONG: CLICK TO LISTEN! Reply with quote Back to top

FUZION of GABRIEL LAPORTE have a new CHRISTMAS song out. Click on the link to listen to it.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/52172664c4fbc16d/

KM!

k-lito

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Arrow

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

Last edited by k-lito on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The instrumental part ok, but the lyrics corny as heck.

Arly-Vice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JOYEUX NOEL LAPORTE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

camionmac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ki sa K-Lito ginyin la'p ri konsa??
The girl erotic voices in the intro leave the impression it's a lovemaking song instead of a christmas song, I thought it was another 5 dwet song. I guess this is something new.

Apparently the big Boss was hit so much by the clorox that he could not afford a real horn section, sa sanblé yon ligne vent keyboard, manti'm fè?
Who's this singer? he has Fredy from Top Vice voice and trying too hard to sing like King Kino, hehey
Am I the only one who heard sa'm tandé a? 2m50 sec? heheyy ? Achul St Hulè minm? ha non moin pa dakò

I like the horn arrangement , Laporte groovs are very good as well as his voice that comes on at 3m 22, vocal Laporte la bon anpil
Mon cher Laporte du courage, daprè sa moin wè la ou pou kont ou nan zafè jazz sa, ou manké help. I 'm gonna be honnest with you ou fè yon gro gro back nan carriere musical ou, moin pa ka di'w sa pou fè min it's gonna be very difficult for you to carry this heavy load on your shoulder alone
good luck my friend

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Merry Christmas Fuzion, hard work pays off, don't quit, shake them haters off

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jesus, sometimes some folks should not even bother putting out a Christmas song at all.

camionmac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

k-lito wrote:
Laughing Laughing Arrow

keske sa veu dire K -Lito? ou kontan ? jazz la voyé fleu? as an ex-pr you should voice your opinion

DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked JOSHUA, GETRO COME ON GUYS KISA SA YE LA Embarassed Embarassed

GAZZMAN COULEUR:I want to be clear about one thing “I AM Nu Look”

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kelly2k08

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa sa ye la a mezanmi.

Ima say it out loud the fuzion album could be better if they had a better singer. Fuzion listen to me ya need a good singer and then djazz la will be way better

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: