KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*HANGOUT'S NEW SINGLE "FO SOLDA"....LISTEN!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: *HANGOUT'S NEW SINGLE "FO SOLDA"....LISTEN! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is HANGOUT's new single "FO SOLDA" from their LIVE/STUDIO CD being released this weekend.

CLICK on either one of the 2 links below

*MP3 FILE!
http://www.kreyoltv.com/mp3/hangoutfosolda.mp3

*ZSHARE LINK (Click Below)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/52953368746a99d0/

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ANPIL MOUN MOUYE LA

Ki INTERNET SOLDIER ki pral vin paret tet li la pou demanti sa yo di nan music nan

VINI....SI'W KAPAB! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ANMWEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

KM!

nenevice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked apa Hangout ladan'n tou? ENFIN!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Musically. Well there is nothing there and I didnt expect much. This song will have more of an impact on the internet, then the non-internet world.

Anyway, there is SOME truth in the song.

The song is built on actually two ideas, from what I was able to gather (due to the bad mixing, I couldnt hear all the words).

1. People on the internet shooting down other bands while boosting other bands.

and

2. People accepting "shout-outs" to boost bands on the board.

The first premise wasn't born from the internet. This scenario goes back to kanaval days. Or barber shop talk.

The second premise is the one that will ruffle feathers. This one has validity. Back in the day radio DJs would get shout-outs.

But more and more these days board members are.

It's getting out of hand! Laughing

Im out! Laughing

Have fun.

menkonpa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice try hangout
but i have to say some things. The song is too complicated. too many choruses, that you don't remember the beginning of the song by the time you get to the end. hangout tries to pack up too much into one song, I think personally, that the arrangement is too complicated. How many of you will actually remember the lyrics to this song? That's where the problem lies.
The horns seem to be detached from the song at the beginning. They need to blend in more.
Frero's voice is too long, and lacks power. That's a studio problem. his voice is not leading the song at the beginning, but should be, especially amidst all these chords changes.
Too much talking from him on the song, that's unnecessary.
Besides that, nice song, nice message. I would give it a 6.5/10.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
freshprince of kompa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nenevice wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked apa Hangout ladan'n tou? ENFIN!!!!

ou we sa tou Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

menkonpa wrote:
nice try hangout
but i have to say some things. The song is too complicated. too many choruses, that you don't remember the beginning of the song by the time you get to the end. hangout tries to pack up too much into one song, I think personally, that the arrangement is too complicated. How many of you will actually remember the lyrics to this song? That's where the problem lies.

Se menm gagot ki gate single "Plon Gaye" a, too much onto one song. Too many chords changes as well, sa pa vle di ke nou gwo mizisyen. There is a bit of truth to it though.

Now we know the artists are listening, not that we didn't already.

LES_POINTS_SUR_LES_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FÒ SÒLDA ?
se pa sa'm tande la ?
Si Se Vre , Kijan Nèg Sa Yo Defini "FÒ SÒLDA" sa La ?
Apa Se Le Kontrè-a Yo Bay Laughing Laughing Laughing
Bon Djaz Sa Yo Pa Gen Moun Kap Panse Pou Yo ?
Yon Bon SÒLDA Mwen Te Panse Se Te Yon MOUN Ki Avè'w
Ni Nan Bon Kon Move Moman . Yon Moun Ki Toujou La , Pou Defann Ou
Lè Ou Gen Tò , Kon Lè Ou Gen Rezon ?
Si Se Ta Sa Vre , E Byen Bann SOLDATS Americain Ki An Irak Yo
Tout Son Bann " FO SÒLDA " Pliske Yap Defann Yon Guerre Ki Pa Juste .
Epoutan Lè Yo Va Retounen Nan Peyi Yo Wap Wè Se Tankou HEROS Yo Pral Akeyi Yo .

MESYE DEFINISYON NOU-an PA BON TANDE
Retounen sou Post Pase Yo , Nap Wè Se Tout Moun Ki Tronpe Yo De
Definisyon Nou Bay La De FÒ SÒLDA-a . Ki Yès Ki WRONG ? KM MENBERS YO , OU BYEN NOU MENM ? Ki Pa Konn Sa Nap Di
KONNEN NOU PAT KONNEN !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Clifton

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hangout sevi ak mounn kap ajoute Djaz nan non yo pou ka site non yo nan Bal, nan album. E byen mwen fek jwen ak Hangout la wi, My real name is Clifton Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ... Bann soldat jan Pat pa vle we soldat sa yo...Gin le se Pat ki ekri mizik sa wi Very Happy Laughing Laughing ...Mounn ka pran poz P.R yo Men sa Hangout lage nan wel nou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing ...Mounn ki pa vle mounn bay opinion sou djaz ki nan Industry a sou board la... Se selman de byen Djaz yo pou w pale Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Hangout sevi ake nou... Gade sa Hangout fe nou Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing mwen ap gade si ou pap kite san wont, nez fret.... LaughingLaughing

P.S Me love the song Very Happy

Last edited by Clifton on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pam pi bon...voye jazz mwen monte...map ba w shadawout wi!!! map vin rele'w nan bal le map jwe!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

On the serious tip, this shows you just how much the internet has changed the game!!!

Not a bad song...I can totally jam to this full volume....! Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: