KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DID ADDITION OF 3RD KEYBOARDIST PUSH ANSYTO OUT THE DOOR?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: DID ADDITION OF 3RD KEYBOARDIST PUSH ANSYTO OUT THE DOOR? Reply with quote Back to top

I was told that MICKY played in New York on Sunday with 3 keyboardists. Ansyto, Stephane, and a THIRD KEYBOARDIST using a portable keyboard.

Could that have been one of the reasons why ANSYTO stepped out of the group?

Did Micky add this keyboardist alledgedly from Spring Valley to the band?

Would his addition to the band have taken a piece of the pie in terms of Ansyto's money?

Or are there other reasons?

A suivre.

KM!

JMPerry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn, so it was Ansyto, Stephane, Micky AND ANOTHER person on the keys. I don't know man, but I just don't see the reasoning behind it. And now Ansyto in Kreyol La. Something just ain't right with this whole situation. I'm waiting to see how it unfolds some more.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

FUNKY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well i dont know Pat but something is fishy Rolling Eyes

Loveliyah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The 4th keyboardist really wasn't necessary! Homey wasn't even doing anything serious on Sunday night! I think that was a bad move on Micky's part!

So what's up with Welton? Did he quit or is he still under negotiations?

~~All you need is love, & Love is all I have!~~

Gromosso

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Micky seriously needs to reconsider his options, he needs to regroup and comeback strong. Anything less will only tarnish his legacy. I hope things work out for the best for The President.

Machiavel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any band that plays with three keyboard players need to get the boot. Kompa doesn't need keyboardists only.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: